Does Trophy Glitch styill work with v.2.0?

bbrickson83

i do not know if this was posted anywehere, i looked but no go, so sorry if this has been asked.

buzz has a patch 2.0 is the trophy glitch still doable?

i believe i saw somewhere that you have to install only the first patch, then cancel before 2.0 file is completed...is that how i do the gliltch, if i decide to glitch this game?

yea id like to know too obviously, even though i have decided to do it legit, just like all 1700 of my other trophies. id feel like crap if i glitched a game for trophies without technically earning them. but i am sure many more people would like to know with this 2.0 patch.

i guess if no one knows, someone could always make a new psn account, and then try the glitch and see if the trophy pops up under the different account...i would...but im doing it legit :) and i dont want to waste time any more than what i need for the game considering how long itll take to plat...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just wanted to confirm that the glitch DOES work with the latest patch and you can obtain all trophies apart from the hidden/secret ones.It took me 3 attempts (the second attempt gave me no trophies but the third go worked so keep trying!)

The Special Edition does not work with the glitch, but yes the normal game version can still be glitched!