Help please!

Sam-LeedsUtd

Do you mean you have lost your trophies that you already earned? Or that the trophies aren't unlocking when they should?

If it's the first (you've lost trophies you already earned) try re-synching your trophies, and seeing if that helps. Have you used different profiles/PSN's to achieve the previous trophies?

If it's the latter (You think you're earning trophies, but they're not unlocking) have you updated to the latest patch? Which trophies specifically are not unlocking? If it's the sofavsofa ones, it could be that their servers haven't updated yet, so maybe you need to give it some time?

Get back with a bit more info, and I'll see what I can think of.

:)

Ahhh right ok, I see the bigger picture now!

First off, are any other trophies unlocking e.g. single player ones? The online one's can be a bit hit'n'miss because the servers seem to take forever to upload the correct scores. If the servers don't show your correct wins, then it can't tell your PS3 to unlock the trophy for you.

When I did mine I had to do an extra 2 or 3 wins for the previous one to count. I think somewhere along the line, even though I'd won the right amount of game, and the counter was displaying it, for some reason the servers thought I needed another 2/3 games won. This could be something like playing a game, but a player dropping out, right before the end, or the servers not registering it properly or something.

Since you're not glitching, and doing it properly, I'd try winning a few more, and seeing if that helps. OOI what trophies have you already un-locked?

:)