Trophies won't unlock?

Stan187

First im sorry if someone has already made a thread. I used the qlitch and got 64% now i cant get any of the other trophies, hidden one's. I've deleted my game save still no luck! Can anyone help??

I know the cheat dont unlock the hidden trophies, i've tried earning the hidden trophies myself but i cant even get socialite 5 multi player games??

I think I misunderstood your initial question - apologies. If you are saying that after doing the cheat you can't get the remaining trophies legitimately (i.e. in gameplay) then yes you've got a problem: a few people have found that the cheat locks their trophies completely (for this game). If so, there is likely nothing you can do about it.

i have a simular problem, however I have not used the glitch ?

i'm stuck at 71%....

still need : Socialite Gold (have had silver for ages, have played at least 50+ games after silver, but no trophy. it just won't ******* unlock.

also, for the Sofa Surfer trophies....

I have been playing online quite a lot last weeks.

but when i check my stats, no new scores submitted this week or month even :S

Im still stuck at 15 played games although i am sure i have played well over 50 by now.

anyone has any idea what to do ?

Pls don't tell me i have spent numerous hours on this game (and I don't realy like it) just to find out I will never get it on platinum ????

many thanks in advance for your reply

I have been playing online quite a lot last weeks.

but when i check my stats, no new scores submitted this week or month even :S

Im still stuck at 15 played games although i am sure i have played well over 50 by now.

anyone has any idea what to do ?

Pls don't tell me i have spent numerous hours on this game (and I don't realy like it) just to find out I will never get it on platinum ????

many thanks in advance for your reply

There is a possibility that Relentless have dropped support for this game, seeing as Buzz! Quiz World was recently released, but don't take my word for it.

i have a simular problem, however I have not used the glitch ?

i'm stuck at 71%....

still need : Socialite Gold (have had silver for ages, have played at least 50+ games after silver, but no trophy. it just won't ******* unlock.

Further evidence that this game has major issues with trophies.....glitch use or not.

Morally speaking, you're entitled to use the glitch (in my humble opinion).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello,

I also did the glitch and I got 64%, accept for the socialite ones and the secret trophy's. (I already had he's on fire)

I'm afraid that my trophy's wont pop either. :mad:

I hope it will work out for me, because I hate to miss this easy platinum trophy.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

that's pretty much why i didn't try the glitch/cheat, im nervous about how it messes everything else up.

I'm going to try to get them straight up. The trophies still unlock BUT be clear, MyBuzz questions opnly count towards MyBuzz trophy. If you play with friend it doesn't count towards multiplayer. I made this mistake and counted way more multiplayer games and trophy didn't unlock, but it was because i was playing on MyBuzz. Those don't count.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

i think i have fallen foul of the same thing, i played this game occasionally with mates for years and got all the multiplayer, hidden ones (except the create 20 quizzes) and bronze and silver my buzz trophies. I then learnt of the glitch and tried it about 6 times but nothing worked, i then thought id just carry on and grind the rest of the trophies naturally, however i must have played atleast 20 single player and well over 50 my buzz games and neither trophies have popped :( looks like i am now stuck and wont be able to get the remaining trophies. I may have to try the glitch again but its looking pretty obvious that i wont be able to get them naturally as they would of popped along time ago.

i think i have fallen foul of the same thing, i played this game occasionally with mates for years and got all the multiplayer, hidden ones (except the create 20 quizzes) and bronze and silver my buzz trophies. I then learnt of the glitch and tried it about 6 times but nothing worked, i then thought id just carry on and grind the rest of the trophies naturally, however i must have played atleast 20 single player and well over 50 my buzz games and neither trophies have popped :( looks like i am now stuck and wont be able to get the remaining trophies. I may have to try the glitch again but its looking pretty obvious that i wont be able to get them naturally as they would of popped along time ago.

Whose method do you remember using?

Whose method do you remember using?

just the method posted within the trophy guide. However the method posted by Alkeels on the trophy glitch thread worked perfectly fopr me and all the remainig trophies i needed popped. Its slightly longer way of doing it but believe mme it definatley works! i only did it on saturday so its still useable!!

just the method posted within the trophy guide. However the method posted by Alkeels on the trophy glitch thread worked perfectly fopr me and all the remainig trophies i needed popped. Its slightly longer way of doing it but believe mme it definatley works! i only did it on saturday so its still useable!!

Great! I'll use it when I create my 20 quizzes. 17 more to go, then do the glitch and I got Platinum. Thanks for telling how good the glitch still works!

I just tried Alkeel's method several times now and unofortunately, no dice. It seems many of us were able to unlock all but the Socialite (Multiplayer) ones and those seem to be forever stuck :confused:

They won't unlock legitimately now either. Hmmmm....

EDIT: OK, was able to get the Bronze one (5 game) legitimately after deleting both the Save file and Game Data file and then loading the update. But will I have the perserverance to get through 50 games in order to get the Platinum? Betting odds are 50/50.

Edited by djb5f