Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Starrr

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHEATER!!!! BOOSTING IS WRONG!!!!

lol

lol id cuzz u out or say shit naw ( wink wink) ... but if i curse apparently u get a forum warning.. so apparently NOW im not alllowed to say a curse word... like im the only one that cusses around here.. BULL SHIIIIIIIIIIIII ( didnt say it )

count me in. add if you want. im free most of the week

its funny.. ill be boosting with some of the pople from this site. i wont mention names.. and itll be my turn to win. at the very end they will try to start winnning.. and im like ok if u keep ddoing it im just gonna leave the room and u wont get credit. and the dumbasses still do it.. so ill boost with anyone with common sense and we keep a pattern of 1 win 1 loss 1 win 1 loss....etc

its funny.. ill be boosting with some of the pople from this site. i wont mention names.. and itll be my turn to win. at the very end they will try to start winnning.. and im like ok if u keep ddoing it im just gonna leave the room and u wont get credit. and the dumbasses still do it.. so ill boost with anyone with common sense and we keep a pattern of 1 win 1 loss 1 win 1 loss....etc

That's fantastic, and let me explain why. Last night, I was playing sofa v. sofa with Starrr. The agreement (that Starrr wrote, by the way), was to alternate wins; so Starrr wins, I win, Starrr wins, I win, etc. The first three games go according to plan. Game 1...Starrr wins. Game 2...I win. Game 3...Starrr wins. (Yes, I was keeping track so I know how many games I've played.)

Game 4, I'm playing like it's my turn to win. In the middle of the game, I get a series of messages that say, "It's my turn," "wtf are you doing," and "stop answering." I let it go because I'm a decent guy. The rest of the games go to plan, until the last one.

The second to last game, Starrr wins. So, you figure in the last game it's my turn to win right? Apparently, that was wrong. Again, I'm playing like it's my turn to win. I get a message saying "It's my turn." I reply with "You just won" and I keep playing. The last message basically said, "if you're going to do this, I'm not going to play anymore." I ignore it. Starrr deletes me. Neither of us get credit for the game.

Since I was playing by the agreed upon rules, if you want to play, let me know. I may not have any "common sense," but I can follow a very simple pattern. :D

That's fantastic, and let me explain why. Last night, I was playing sofa v. sofa with Starrr. The agreement (that Starrr wrote, by the way), was to alternate wins; so Starrr wins, I win, Starrr wins, I win, etc. The first three games go according to plan. Game 1...Starrr wins. Game 2...I win. Game 3...Starrr wins. (Yes, I was keeping track so I know how many games I've played.)

Game 4, I'm playing like it's my turn to win. In the middle of the game, I get a series of messages that say, "It's my turn," "wtf are you doing," and "stop answering." I let it go because I'm a decent guy. The rest of the games go to plan, until the last one.

The second to last game, Starrr wins. So, you figure in the last game it's my turn to win right? Apparently, that was wrong. Again, I'm playing like it's my turn to win. I get a message saying "It's my turn." I reply with "You just won" and I keep playing. The last message basically said, "if you're going to do this, I'm not going to play anymore." I ignore it. Starrr deletes me. Neither of us get credit for the game.

Since I was playing by the agreed upon rules, if you want to play, let me know. I may not have any "common sense," but I can follow a very simple pattern. :D

lol funny dude,.... U were the guy that kept getting booted.. ask anyone else ive played with which is like up to 5 people now. i dont cheat or nething. its kinda pointless. needless to say your full of shit. but w/e .... ask anyone on here thats boosted with me... i dont cheat .... ask Lamp, efexr, or ne one else thats known around here...

ur the one who got out of line.. u kept getting booted on my turn to win. it took like 8 times.. then it was ur turn and u got booted 3 more times.. so i said screw this.. i told u get ur internet fixed and will continue and u said ur internet was fine..LOL.... u were like a 5 yr old freakin out.. that point is, UR internet blew, i told u fix it and we could resume, u then proceeded to blow up my message box with just annoying messages. so yea i deleted u. i have no room on psn list for 5 yr olds who are blind to the fact that when they get kicked 8+ times in a 10 min window ( all the while im not getting booted once) that theyre internet is find.. put a quarter in your modem next time u try to boost with someone jerk

Yes, thank you for telling multiple lies there. But like you said, whatever.

think what u want tool. i left because i wasted over 30 mins cause u kept getting booted.. it was frigging pointless. and i couldve went and got like 20+ people to come post in here that ive helped .. but i dont care what u think of me.. fact is. people know .. ive helped countless people on warhawk, burnout, and buzz, and even given plenty of tips on games like stardust and eden. so eat me dude

think what u want tool. i left because i wasted over 30 mins cause u kept getting booted.. it was frigging pointless. and i couldve went and got like 20+ people to come post in here that ive helped .. but i dont care what u think of me.. fact is. people know .. ive helped countless people on warhawk, burnout, and buzz, and even given plenty of tips on games like stardust and eden. so eat me dude

You're changing your story. First you left because I was "trying to win when it was your turn." And now it's because "my modem sucks" and I kept "get booted." So which is it? :D

are u really that fucking stupid.. DID U EVEN read what u quoted.. hear ill dumb it down for u shit brains..

i wasnt even talking about you shit head... and then i make a special point TO YOU in the below statement..

theyre maybe your 3 yr old brain can understand that.. jesus people on this site are the dumbest people ive ever met.. you tried soo hard to look right and look what happened.. just blew up in your face... and now that ive completly proved u to be the biggest dumb ass illiterate on the face of the earth... ill leave on that not... peace bitch

note*

p.s. stay banned kthnx

Agreed! No need for all of that really. Anyway i'm up for some buzz trophies add me to play and play fair :)
so the big scary man Starr sends me an instant message calling me a 12 yr old and telling me to slit my wrists. laff I DONT KNOW HOW IM GONNA BE ABLE TO HOLD BACK MY TEARS!!!

anyways in case you are still trolling you missed my reply to your AIM so here it is again>>>>>/hug

^_^

I dont know about you guys but when Starr & I were boosting on Warhawk he was hosting a ranked game & what he did was really organized, he wasnt even the first to boost, he was nice enough to let others boost first so he can go last. We all took turns in a organized kind of way

That's great that he was cool to you and who played with. I can't say I share the same experience. I'm done talking about it.

I'm sorry this thread got hijacked like this. I take the blame for that. To anyone that was legitimately looking for help in the middle of this mess, I'm very sorry. Let's get it back on topic.