Trophy Patch now live!

Dopee

Yay! Another BD game with trophies so another platinum for everyone. The list is....

Socialite Gold (Gold) - Play 50 multiplayer games

Socialite Silver (Silver) - Play 20 multiplayer games

Socialite Bronze (bronze) - Play 5 multiplayer games

Sofa Surfer (Bronze, silver, gold varieties) - 1, 15, 40 Sofa vs Sofa games respectively

MyBuzz! Enthusiast (Bronze, silver, gold) - 1, 20, 50 MyBuzz! games

Lonesome and loving it (Bronze, silver, gold) - 5, 20, 50 solo games

The Barnard Award (Bronze, silver, gold) - 1500, 3000, 5000 points in a solo game

Sofa Subjagator (Bronze, silver, gold) - Win over 5, 20, 50 Sofa vs Sofa games

6 Hidden trophies

Platinum trophy is named Buzz's New Best Friend

Yay!

Yay! Another BD game with trophies so another platinum for everyone. The list is....

Socialite Gold (Gold) - Play 50 multiplayer games

Socialite Silver (Silver) - Play 20 multiplayer games

Socialite Bronze (bronze) - Play 5 multiplayer games

Sofa Surfer (Bronze, silver, gold varieties) - 1, 15, 40 Sofa vs Sofa games respectively

MyBuzz! Enthusiast (Bronze, silver, gold) - 1, 20, 50 MyBuzz! games

Lonesome and loving it (Bronze, silver, gold) - 5, 20, 50 solo games

The Barnard Award (Bronze, silver, gold) - 1500, 3000, 5000 points in a solo game

Sofa Subjagator (Bronze, silver, gold) - Win over 5, 20, 50 Sofa vs Sofa games

6 Hidden trophies

Platinum trophy is named Buzz's New Best Friend

Yay!

Nice one, I wonder what the hidden ones are. Going to get some mates round at weekend for sofa mode, 4 minds better than 1 ;)

I think the hidden ones will be another 2 sets of bronze, silver and golds but no idea what they could be! Maybe winning streaks online?

You could be onto something there, maybe also a trophy for a perfect round. Didn't someone say something about lightening fingers (answer question right within 1sec)?

So no-one else noticed the trophies don't work? Just compare your trophies with some else and it doesn't even say that Buzz has been played. Hopefully its just Sony been slow in updated the servers. Also i unlocked a silver for 10 question correct in a row, don't know if that was hidden though.

i wonder if this will ship with trophy support on the disc when it releases in the us.

I doubt it seeing how long it took them to release the patch in the first place. When’s it out in the US? I was gonna say why don't you import it, but I guess the questions will be more localised to the UK?

I doubt it seeing how long it took them to release the patch in the first place. When’s it out in the US? I was gonna say why don't you import it, but I guess the questions will be more localised to the UK?

i think it comes out towards the end of september. not sure if i want it or not. never played any of the other ones. maybe my girlfriend would be into it.

yeah, i had the same problem. wouldnt update my gamer card. i found another hidden trophey. Casting Couch, just play a round with every player simple as. its a silver aswell :) ill keep u posted if i find any more. thanks to everyone on the stardust and eden guides. 15x bombs on bomber! it that even possible lol

heres one of them for ya

Flawless Round Silver

Correctly answer all questions in a multiplayer round with all players

got this with just me and my mate playing my own quiz i made lol

Is that the Trophy description aswell? cuz I thought that there be one for single player. Then again I suppose getting 5000 points would mean answering all questions right and fast.

Buzz is now showing up under profiles.

Edited by dr_dangly

I can't seem to get it. ive got my own quizzes and I played it 2 player and got every answer right with both pads and it didnt unlock. ill try it again anyway, more plays right?! im trying out the buzzer noises at the minute. hopefuly there will be a trophey for using them all as there was one for using all characters. im also trying using all the items of clothing. i should get a trophey for being 21 in top authors and top quizzes, 3355 plays on one quiz. Silly Questions, Silly Answers lol NICE

oh and getting 5000 points it well hard. ive got to around 4500 and got the other 2 trophies but u gotta be bloody quick to get 5000. not impossible tho. i got 2 questions wrong and got 4500, that was quick fire tho. so do it quick and get everything right and u should be ok. try to keep doing the same quiz. i always do toons. i know most of the answers anyway but it helps with the answers i dont know as ive seen them pop up a few time. i might not get it as quick but the answers will all be right.