Single player trophies trick

xXGamefreakXx

Don't know if anyone has ever tried playing a single player game with all the subjects turned off, but it will go through the usual selection of character, outfit etc. Then after your character reaches the podium it will then switch view to what normally is buzz but instead he's not there but says what you would hear if you scored a 0. The game ends with the usual credits & then back to the main menu. I thought of trying it 30 times as I knew I had done at least 20 because of the silver trophy. I soon enough reached the 28th go & there popped up the lonesome & loving it gold :) . For this to happen it has to be v1.00 or it wont happen. I did this in brain of the uk so may work in quiz tv.

Edited by xXGamefreakXx

• 1 month later...

its only V1.00. when I tried with an updated version it doesnt work. been a while now since i did it. its not a big deal to delete the utility anyway. multiplayer wont work as it says turn on a subject i believe. Its a glitch & actually works. just wish multiplayer did have it too.

Edited by xXGamefreakXx

bugger.........................multiplayer is going to take ages.

Single player I dont mind as much but I wish this worked for multiplayer :(

Still got 30 single player games left

And got about 45 multiplayer games left

Although I have done the all the sofa v sofa on BUZZ BRAIN OF OZ.

Edited by Timesplitter 01

You can select just one topic for a subject in Multiplayer, and instead of having to choose a topic, it will just go straight into the next round.

I did this, and set-up a timer of about 5-10 minutes. (Can't remember how much, you'll need to time it.) So I set up the Multiplayer game, and left it. When the timer went off, it would be on the Pie Round. I'd do the round, then leave it again. Come back and it's on the credits. Repeat x 49.

Very boring, as I didn't know about the trophy cheat before, so I resorted to doing it that way. Hey ho!

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
You can select just one topic for a subject in Multiplayer, and instead of having to choose a topic, it will just go straight into the next round.

I did this, and set-up a timer of about 5-10 minutes. (Can't remember how much, you'll need to time it.) So I set up the Multiplayer game, and left it. When the timer went off, it would be on the Pie Round. I'd do the round, then leave it again. Come back and it's on the credits. Repeat x 49.

Very boring, as I didn't know about the trophy cheat before, so I resorted to doing it that way. Hey ho!

:)

That's actually an awesome way of getting this done! The offline, multiplayer trophies are all I have left and this works perfectly. Thanks!

EDIT: Okay, just so I can actually add something to this thread... I timed this trick. LOL

• Once you select your character, it takes 9 minutes, 30 seconds to reach the first question of the Pie Fight.
  • After you do the quick Pie Fight bit, it takes 7 minutes to reach the character winning screen that you can skip.

Edited by Old_Snoova