Trophy Difficulty Rating  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Trophy Difficulty Rating

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_2.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.89

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Insanely easy. Gave it a 1.

I thought about doing a road map/trophy guide, but it might be so easy that there's no need for one.

If anyone thinks a guide is needed, I'll gladly make one (though can't this week).

i know what's the deal with this. is it only a UK title? i wanna have an excuse to dust off my buzzers. lol

Haven't seen it in the American Store, so I guess it's a Europe exclusive, at least for the time being.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had to vote a 3, and was even considering voting 4.

Of the 11 trophies available, you can probably get the first 10 within 15 minutes. Based on those alone, I'd vote the thing a 0.5 if I could. They're that easy.

But Mallet Master is almost entirely luck based. If you have enough skill to get the gold trophy, you have enough skill to get 6600 in Mallet. The problem is that even on Hard, the AI is about as intelligent as a head of lettuce, and will mess up frequently (6+ times in a match is very, very common), eating away a ton of time from your clock. I can't count how many times I didn't make it with scores of 62-6400 just because there wasn't enough time. It took me over two hours before I finally won a round where the AI wasn't completely retarded.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ridiculously easy if you use the PS button, therefore I give it a 1. Took me a total of 23 minutes to 100% from 0.

If you're going to try it legit though, I'd bump it up to a 4. If you're also using a PS3 controller, it goes to 6. If you also have a small tv, then it jumps to 8.

• 2 weeks later...