Buzz! Brain of New Zealand..

*UPDATED*

PLEASE, if your in NZ and you have Buzz Brain of New Zealand, send me a friend invite online and I will sincerely play online with you!

NZ players for Buzz! Brain of New Zealand:

Amrokk

asmartguy

bayern1977

MOBFIGGA

Niko_Man_Utd

privatepulic

saeti

slash545

steven_dutch

thedarkness91

UZIAC

Edited by thedarkness91

I live in Norway and I'm aiming for plat. We have around the same population number here aswell so I hope I'll find enough players aswell. Haven't started playing online yet.

Well, according to our population, I think we have the largest ps3 per capita ratio in the world, so wouldn't bother too much there mate :D

Now Buzz! Brain of The Vatican State , would be something! :p

Same trophies for each game, but it's counted as a different game. It's possible to get all 21 versions and Plat them all.

Wrong you are sweetie. ALL Buzz!: Brain of the... w/e games are linked to the same trophy list. Not the same trophy list with Quiz TV though.

Say if you own the UK version and you got the Barnard Award Gold and it saves in the "Buzz!: Brain of the..." trophy list. Now you got the NZ copy. If you got Barnard Award Gold on it again, it won't say you have because you already got it from the UK version.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks bro!

When can you play? Whenever I'm on, I can quit to play Buzz with you, you just say when. I think it's essential we take turns in winning though and try to help each other out.

I know that Amrokk has the platinum for Brain of NZ now...he found a good 4 people to play with..

:)

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...