Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well maybe it can in 1 way.

if I start my version (Brains of Netherlands) I can choose between Dutch or International.

maybe if you both select international, you can quiz together.

but i dont know if its in every version.

Same...there is only 1 other player in New Zealand that I know who plays and most of the time he plays other games with his flatmates.

I'm a loner for the game. Both of us are on 5 online wins - we trade and switch each game on who's going to win.

I didn't glitch to get the platinum for Quiz TV. I got it the full, proper way in January this year - it's my first platinum!

Hi all.

Only managed 1 online game so far, nobody ever there. Interestingly, I have Brain of UK (and Quiz TV, which I platinum'd the normal way) and the 1 game I've managed to play was with a guy on normal Buzz Quiz TV. Does the online crossover?

Anyway, have Brain of the UK and looking to platinum over god knows how long.

Add me: TisorkA

I got 2 more wins today online in Buzz Brain of New Zealand.

Like I said, Amrokk and I are the only players in the whole country! He's played more than 15 games though so I guess there must be someone else.

So, 6 wins for me online from 9 games. Were just trading wins as much as possible.

How's it for everyone else?

PS. Someone if your visiting this website as a guest, please send me a friend invite or message if you wish to play Buzz....I'm dying to get anyone else to play.

How do you check the leaderboards for your country?

At the first menu, instead of selecting "Play Buzz" go to "View the Leaderboards" - everyone listed will only be on the Buzz version you have.

Check through all the options - week, month, all time - write everyone's PSN down (well not anyone who already has the magic 51 wins) and voila.

Unless of course you are really the only 2 :D

• 3 weeks later...
Looking for someone to boost brain of portugal. The version that i own also includes brain of ireland, new zealand and austria. I can play the other versions if possible too. Except for austria due to the language barrier.

How do you know what are the differents versions of your game ?

Thanks.