theres some mozart in my burnout

The_White_Fang

i generally really like the burnout soundtrack. lots of rock. however i was playing last night and some classical music was playing and i was thinking WTF! and i kept hoping it would end soon. then when it ended i was thinking please please go back to rock, but nope it didnt this time i looked at the song info and it was something by mozart (more classical). then after that song finally ended yet another crappy song was playing. at that point i quit out of the game.

anyone else know this was in there? i had no clue they had that kind of music in there.

luckily now i know that they have custom soundtracks in the game...would have saved me a lot of trouble

I hate the Burnout Paradise soundtrack. It's one of the few features that really bother me. What the fuck is Avril Lavigne's 'Girlfriend' doing on there??

Killswitch's My Curse is a good song, but hardly has anything to do with driving fast and furious. They should've put Killswitch's take on Dio's Holy Diver instead, or Last Serenade. I do like N.E.R.D's take on Rockstar, as it seems to fit the mood. That's about it. Sether, and all the others, are generally crap and mainstream blah.

Paradise City from Guns 'n Roses goes without saying. It's perfect.

Oh, and DJ Atomica is BY FAR the most annoying voice cast, with the most annoying dialogue, ever. I wish he was somewhere on the streets of Paradise City, so I can crash into him and prevent him from ever reproducing.

I hate the Burnout Paradise soundtrack. It's one of the few features that really bother me. What the fuck is Avril Lavigne's 'Girlfriend' doing on there?

Frakin ay!

That gets a biiiiiiiiig STFU from me. Avril is emo for fail, so ive heard. :o

I personally like classical music so I think it's great, it let's you apprieciate the beauty of the carnage you can cause in the game.

It's funny how some people listen to metal and hate classical, when classical did influence some of the original metal and rock bands.

I personally like classical music so I think it's great, it let's you apprieciate the beauty of the carnage you can cause in the game.

It's funny how some people listen to metal and hate classical, when classical did influence some of the original metal and rock bands.

when i am blasting down the freeway taking down cars classical music just doesn't quite fit as well as rock does...i am not sure why though but it just isnt the same as playing rock(sarcasm)

• 4 years later...

Because classical blows. Who would honestly want to listen to that garbage? And regardless of how many times you hit R1 it just cycles through all the classical music, it's ridiculous.