Huge Problem!!! Sony Ripped me Off!!!

Monu20

I bought the Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle of the PlayStation Store, and when I started up the game, it showed 'Big Surf Island' on the loading screen. There's even an option for Big Surf Island in the main menu! But when I drive there in game, it says I haven't bought the Big Surf Island Pack! Someone PLEASE tell me what's wrong... :

*EDIT* <<<PROBLEM SOLVED. CLOSING THREAD>>>

Edited by Monu20

When you buy everything, you don't get instant access to it. You need to download the unlockers which should have been included when you bought the game. You should get the game, cops and robbers unlocker, island unlocker, party pack unlocker, toy car unlocker, boost car unlocker, legendary car unlocker, the time savers pack and I think that's it. You need to download each file to unlock the content.

When you buy everything, you don't get instant access to it. You need to download the unlockers which should have been included when you bought the game. You should get the game, cops and robbers unlocker, island unlocker, party pack unlocker, toy car unlocker, boost car unlocker, legendary car unlocker, the time savers pack and I think that's it. You need to download each file to unlock the content.

Really? But when I bought it, it only came with the game, and the Party Pack unlock. THAT"S IT!!!