PS3 Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Webb

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty then. Anyone up for boosting the Wildcat Stadium trophy?

Post some dates and times so we can be on together and get this pain in the ass done!

I already got it tonight, had the thread going that for some reason got shut down right after we got the trophy. However, if you need an extra person to help out I am free anytime after noon ET tomorrow or anytime this weekend (except for when the NBA All Star Events are on).

I also am looking for some people to get the rest of the online trophies with. Whenever I get in a room people are just driving around so I can never get the challenges done. If some people just want to get online and actually race that would be cool, and we could get some trophies in the process

Im playing MGS4 tonight, but Ill probably be on playing some burnout tomorrow. If anyone wants to play, or needs help getting trophies, just post on here and let me know or send me a friend invite with a message. Its better to post on here if I am not on because I check here pretty frequently (and if im not on tomorrow its probably because im playing mgs4).

I still need that trophy too. I added you all.

My PSN is PhoeniXYZ

Hey man sorry you didnt get it last night. If you need more let me know through this thread or PM, or message on PSN and I will be more than happy to help you out. Shitty that you were the only one that didnt get it last night, but let me know if you need an extra

Jinque- I dont mind if you want to invite me sometime to get the trophy. Just send me a friend request on PSN with something in the message regarding the trophy and we can do it next time we are both online( or if you want to set up a time sometime this weekend)

Edited by mycuccismells

And just some advice for people trying to get the wildcat trophy, you probably arent going to get it through a thread like this. It worked for me and some other people last night because we had a thread dedicated to this. Everyone gave specific days/ times they were available and the first 8 that had times that lined up set up a meeting time. From here we had a set meeting time and then forced everyone to confirm that they would be available at this time. By making them post numerous times and keeping things as specific as possible we ended up having a good turnout and got the trophy no problem.

I need to do 5 more timed car challenges for the "10 timed challenge" gold trophy. If someone wants to get the timed challenge trophy or at least just help me do those 5, please friend request me.

I'd really rather not do any of the other trophies if possible, though, as I really don't like this game and just want this trophy for the sense of closure it's going to bring me.

My time zone is Eastern US (GMT -5) and I'm off from work until Thursday so my availability is pretty open this week.

Its one of the last ones I need and I want to set up a Time where we can get 8 people (or whomever wants to help) this trophy. I am off of work this week so I am available WHENEVER! post here if you need it and we can start making a roster and find when EVERYONE can be online to get this.

1.AumaanRa (Available 24/7 for this week)

2.bona121 (very available... no not in that way)

3.Macallan_12 (night Time PST)

4.Kingshipley

5.Zarwa (24/7)

6.DeckRaven

7.Grishak

8.fertjuh

LIST IS FULL: Prospective ETA Tuesday 8PM Central (waiting on confirmation from Everyone)

Edited by AumaanRa