XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 09-25-2011, 11:17 AM   #41
cameronneil101

Default Help

Website works fine. However when i load up my save file it states that i found nothing when i tick the complete boxes. When i tick the incomplete boxes everything shows.

On the game ive almost found everything.

Am i doing something worng.
cameronneil101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:25 AM   #42
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Lightbulb

It sounds like a glitch in the site so I'd wait and try again later.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to aka dave for the Minion avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:08 PM   #43
cameronneil101

Default help

Ive copied the save file on USB like the guide said but I dont seem to have the file called EXPORT.

I have the follwing

ICON0.PNG
PARAM.PFD
PARAM.SFO
PIC1.PNG
SYS-DATA
Old 09-25-2011, 03:36 PM   #44
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand

On my computer the Burnout folder shows as NPEB0043 and the Export file is in there.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 09-26-2011, 11:45 AM   #45
JCDH92

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronneil101 View Post
Ive copied the save file on USB like the guide said but I dont seem to have the file called EXPORT.

I have the follwing

ICON0.PNG
PARAM.PFD
PARAM.SFO
PIC1.PNG
SYS-DATA

It's because you didn't follow the directions. I had this problem too
In Burnout Paradise (PlayStation 3) go to the UNDER THE HOOD menu and SAVE your game!!!
to go to the under the hood menu you'll have to press start and hit the L1 button a few times. Then save your game. You'll notice that your save game is around 200kb larger. It's because you'll now have the export file Copy your savegame to a USB stick and upload the export file.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:43 PM   #46
cameronneil101

Whoops. You are quite right. I missed that point. Works now. Thanks !!!
Old 12-10-2011, 08:36 AM   #47
Chuaygo

Thanks for the tip, OP. Still works great.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:24 AM   #48
ARMEDxFORxBATTLE

I can verify that it still works thanks OP. This is going to save some time. Needed like 5 more jumps that I couldn't find lol
ARMEDxFORxBATTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:26 AM   #49
XtremeGimp

Does this work with Big Surf Island aswell? I need 1 gate and 2 billboards

Cheers for the links though, I just picked this back up to have a laugh on with some mates but am now getting hungry for those trophy's!
XtremeGimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:38 AM   #50
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeGimp View Post
Does this work with Big Surf Island as well? I need 1 gate and 2 billboards .
No it doesn't, that site only covers the main game but here's a guide that DOES cover the Island DLC: Billboards (Big Surf Island) - Burnopedia, The Burnout Wiki - Burnout cars, challenges, events, and more .

MY MAINTAINED THREADS