XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > B (PS3) > Burnout Paradise

Old 06-27-2011, 11:06 AM   #31 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

I can also confirm that info in the 1st post works .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:58 PM   #32 (permalink)

i just bump it, this thread deserves it
it worked great
anastasis14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:33 AM   #33 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

This works for me, but it doesn't seem to show "Events" as one of the selectable categories, only jumps, smashes, billboards, car parks, and the various drive-thrus. Is it because I'm using a save file from the PSN version?

Blank friend requests will be deleted.
Satnamji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:31 AM   #34 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satnamji View Post
This works for me, but it doesn't seem to show "Events" as one of the selectable categories, only jumps, smashes, billboards, car parks, and the various drive-thrus. Is it because I'm using a save file from the PSN version?
No, the analyser doesn't show the events.

Use this to find the events you're missing:

Burnout Paradise™ Paradise City Interactive Locations Map - FAQ, Hints, Cheats, Smashes, Billboards, Jumps, Shortcuts and More!

You can't just enter your save file and find only the ones you're missing there, but it can show all the locations for the events. You can pick which types you want visible. You'll have to manually check your in game map and refer to the map on the site. It might take awhile to find which ones you're missing, but it beats finding them on your own with no clue where the ones you're missing are.
Soothsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 04:37 PM   #35 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   2,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soothsayer View Post
No, the analyser doesn't show the events.

Use this to find the events you're missing:

Burnout Paradise™ Paradise City Interactive Locations Map - FAQ, Hints, Cheats, Smashes, Billboards, Jumps, Shortcuts and More!

You can't just enter your save file and find only the ones you're missing there, but it can show all the locations for the events. You can pick which types you want visible. You'll have to manually check your in game map and refer to the map on the site. It might take awhile to find which ones you're missing, but it beats finding them on your own with no clue where the ones you're missing are.
This is helpful. Thanks!

Blank friend requests will be deleted.
Satnamji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:47 PM   #36 (permalink)

It is asking me for a username and password. Is anyone else having this problem?
BAMJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:49 PM   #37 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner

It's the site that's bust but if click "cancel", you can still access the site but not all the features.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 08-01-2011, 04:37 PM   #38 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

I checked the events I still needed by myself. It's not even hard, infact it's even faster to check them from map than to download and set up some kind of a program.

SandeProElite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:10 PM   #39 (permalink)
Guide Team

The site's fixed now .

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 08-22-2011, 08:36 AM   #40 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze

It worked for me. I haven't uploaded my save yet but the website popped up working. Excellent find.

My First Guide: MX vs ATV Trophy Guide and Roadmap
mattybell2117 is offline   Reply With Quote