How Close Are You to 100%

At first you'll have to open up the map often, but as you get used to the game it'll be a lot easier. When I first started I would crash frequently but now I know most of the map and it gets simple.

Multiplayer is a lot of fun, but I haven't played in a while because I never find anyone that wants to do challenges anymore. They mostly just drive around aimlessly.

Dude im totally up for tryin the challenges with ya, just got the game and havnt tried online yet, but i know its gonna be sweet and i love doin crap likke that. Throw me a friend invite if ya want. PSN ID: Szinboru

and yes i have a mic.

I've finished all the challenges single player, havent cleared all the road rules or the online stuff, had a lot of bad experiences with one or two people not bothering to do anything but ram into each other, then leaving the session and forcing everyone to restart again. But I reckon it would be a right laugh with people who were actually up for it.

At first you'll have to open up the map often, but as you get used to the game it'll be a lot easier. When I first started I would crash frequently but now I know most of the map and it gets simple.

Multiplayer is a lot of fun, but I haven't played in a while because I never find anyone that wants to do challenges anymore. They mostly just drive around aimlessly.

If you wanna do challenges, just add me. I also have the same problem that people neglect challenges.

Only need to do one jump and Boosting Around the world to get 100%. I did get x20 Boost-chain yesterday, but when I rushed to take a backup of my save, I forgot to save it first:p I have a pretty good way of doing it, so will do it tonight. Been looking forever for that last jump, but it's hard to find, and I refuse to use maps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...