I suck at burnout paradise, but it's the little things that keeps me going

IsaacPlaystation321

I love the crashing into shit and finding all the collectables like billboards and smashing through the yellow gates. but when you are in a middle of a race, you can't be completing your objective to win and get the collectables for the trophies at the same time. I keep on crashing and losing 1st place. oh and no matter which road you use to find your route to the finish line, I end up going the wrong way and getting lost

There is a ingame GPS to help you find a way. Look at the top of the screen, on the left and right of the current street, you'll see the name of the next street you have to take when you are approaching it. If it is written on the left, it will be the next road on the left. Same goes for right.

Also, i would suggest to focus on the race when you are racing. Keep the billboard and smash for when you are simply driving around.

I love the crashing into shit and finding all the collectables like billboards and smashing through the yellow gates. but when you are in a middle of a race, you can't be completing your objective to win and get the collectables for the trophies at the same time. I keep on crashing and losing 1st place. oh and no matter which road you use to find your route to the finish line, I end up going the wrong way and getting lost

It's true that hunting billboards or using yellow gate in hopes of a shortcut during event can get distracting and tempting. It happens a lot to me as well.

• 1 month later...