how to get freeburn challanges?

Suporex

hi guys, I got to the point I need online trophies, so I thought I take my chances when joining online games. I spent one hour riding around the city jumping and doing crazy things but none of challanges poped, then I started reading that you need to pick it up from easy ride manu but none was there, so then I created game and started choosing them but they get canceled a lot as people leave the group or more people join. After some time I go the group that was just smashing into themselves but I thought I can do it myself while they fight. So I took for eg. get as a team 15 oncoming near misses on some road. I went there and got 21 of them and some other guy was helping and we got overal 37 and nothing happened and then someone left and it got cancelled.

how tha hell you get those challanges to record?

A Challenge won't be ticked off until everyone in the lobby has successfully completed it, if someone leaves mid-way then all bets are off and you'll have to do it again. You're much better off boosting these because there are lot of selfish and idiotic randoms out there that don't know the meaning of the phrase "teamwork".

Also, progress only counts whilst the Challenge is active so don't bother working on one unless you have started it via the Freeburn menu.

A Challenge won't be ticked off until everyone in the lobby has successfully completed it, if someone leaves mid-way then all bets are off and you'll have to do it again. You're much better off boosting these because there are lot of selfish and idiotic randoms out there that don't know the meaning of the phrase "teamwork".

Exactly that. You'd be much better off finding a person or two who would do them all with you, as most lobbies people play in now are just people glitching and screwing around. Nobody seems to want to do the freeburn challenges, or even races or anything for that matter.

thanks for quick reply. But if there is get something as a team, a total of 15 shouldn't it close after I got 15 myself?

Yeah if that one was in fact a team one it should have finished for you at 15 near misses, unless one of the people who accepted the challenge didn't get any. From what I just read on the wiki some of them specify that all drivers must contribute, so if you had more people than just you and the other guy it might not have finished if another person never got a near miss then left during the challenge.

I finally managed to get plat. I met nice people to assist. only thing now is to do those 10 time challenges and 5 for bike. But those are not easy. Is there somwhere a list of those? so we can choose easier ones. I was searching online and could not find anything like that.

I spend mayb 1,5h on this and we only got 2 compleated...

Here you go :): Bike Challenges - Burnopedia, The Burnout Wiki - Burnout cars, challenges, events, and more The hardest bike trophy is where you have to drive 10miles in an 8 player game without anyone leaving, this took me hours to do because people kept getting bored and leaving :(.

Edited by Terminator
Rephrased.