Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box

Dinos

• 4 months later...

So can anyone confirm that at this point in time the Ultimate Edition, that is currently on sale for $4.49, does contain ALL of the DLC and the following description in the PSN store is correct?

This bundle includes a digital license for Burnout™ Paradise and all of the downloadable content packs for Burnout™ Paradise: Big Surf Island, Boost Specials, Cops and Robbers, Legendary Cars, Party Pack, Time Savers, and Toy Car Collection. There are no refunds for this item.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone bought the Complete Edition, having already owned the Ultimate Box? It's a good deal for the DLC but I'm wary of how it affects an existing save. I originally had the base Burnout Paradise on rental before purchasing the Ultimate Box and my save game didn't carry over, I had to start afresh as the PS3 recognised it as a different game. Does anyone know if the same thing happens with the Complete Edition?

• 2 weeks later...

This version of burnout is like a buyers trap, it does not properly explain what dlc is included and some people might think this disc contains all dlc like a a Game Of The Year usually have.

Well at least the party mode(offline split-screen) which the regular versions didn't have and never received for free in a public update is worth hours of additional fun. :rolleyes: