Are the servers staying up?

MonstersAmongUs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So many games are getting PS4 versions now, I'm amazed a game like this with still popular online hasn't yet. :think:

As much as I love Burnout Paradise and am still playing it to this today (working on my Criterion Elite License right now), and as much as I would buy BP on PS4 day one, I'd rather they make a new game just like it. No offense, I didn't buy a PS4 to keep playing PS3 games. But an new 'version' if you will, with a new map, new cars and everything else. It'd sell like candy to the gamers.

One thing i'm sure of is that Burnout Paradise was one of the best free roam racing games to be on the PS3, if not the best...

It should have a new entry on the PS3 library with a new title, pretty much like GTA IV/GTA V (not comparing the games, just the time they were released). Maybe even make that new version to the PS4 with higher details etc.

On-topic: The servers aren't closing, the game is still pretty popular.

• 3 weeks later...
As much as I love Burnout Paradise and am still playing it to this today (working on my Criterion Elite License right now), and as much as I would buy BP on PS4 day one, I'd rather they make a new game just like it. No offense, I didn't buy a PS4 to keep playing PS3 games. But an new 'version' if you will, with a new map, new cars and everything else. It'd sell like candy to the gamers.

They already released two newer games: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit & Need for Speed Most Wanted ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yes and with the price drop for the dlc bundle makes the game worth playing again.ialways wanted 100% but the price of dlc was crazy 80 to get all dlc now 20 bucks.they also never game out with a greatest hits or complete edition so ill b going 4 100% now knowing servers are still up.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...