Trophies on Sept 25

Killerxx

This is another case of misreading information by whoever wrote that article.

"A pack delivering PS3 Trophy Support will be released imminently and included for free."

"Burnout Paradise, with all of its content updates, now includes....

• PlayStation 3 Trophy support"

Both quotes from the criteriongames.com website.

The trophy patch will drop any day now. It may come Thursday, it's possibe but it's not hard fact. There is no date on the release.

This is great news, I'm looking forward to getting a hell of a lot of retroactive trophies through this, and rightly so the amount of time I've put into this game already :)

One thing that sucks is that I already know I won't be getting the platinum trophy as I don't own a playstation eye... and I sure as hell aint buying one just for two trophies... maybe.

One thing that sucks is that I already know I won't be getting the platinum trophy as I don't own a playstation eye... and I sure as hell aint buying one just for two trophies... maybe.

It's so fun to have PlayStation Eye with Burnout and I'm sure other games in the future will use it. So it's a worthwhile puchase anyway.

How bout retroactivity? Does anyone has intel about this? Since the trophies seem to be SOOO easy this could also look like it's an excuse for them not being retroactive...

Yes, they are retroactive. Criterion said that the reason the game save is linked to your PSN is so that the trophies would be retroactive.

Either I'm on crack, or these trophies look incredibly easy to get. It doesn't even remotely require you to 100% the actual game it seems, unless the 100% bike license also requires the 100% elite license.

Bah @ camera.

its not that its hard, but really time consuming, and the game defiently gets harder later on in the game, but getting all the smashes and billboards you need a guide for

ps - retroactivity is going to be awsome, dl the patch load up the game and instant trophies :D

Either I'm on crack, or these trophies look incredibly easy to get. It doesn't even remotely require you to 100% the actual game it seems, unless the 100% bike license also requires the 100% elite license.

Bah @ camera.

Completely agree. Im kinda disappointed. I will have insta-platinum so watching 64 trophies unlock one after the other will be funny lol....BUT... I was hoping Criteron would put some new stuff in at the least. The gold trophies wtf? 60 billboards? Why not all 120 of them? Why gold for burnout license? That should be for burnout elite license...

I dont get it.....

Completely agree. Im kinda disappointed. I will have insta-platinum so watching 64 trophies unlock one after the other will be funny lol....BUT... I was hoping Criteron would put some new stuff in at the least. The gold trophies wtf? 60 billboards? Why not all 120 of them? Why gold for burnout license? That should be for burnout elite license...

I dont get it.....

Yeah, too easy. I'm just missing the "8 people meeting at the beisebol stadium" challenge. It's a lot harder to do 101% in both car and bikes than get platinum trophy. :eek:

Yeah, too easy. I'm just missing the "8 people meeting at the beisebol stadium" challenge. It's a lot harder to do 101% in both car and bikes than get platinum trophy. :eek:

Yep. I really think if this is the real trophy list, that they messed up. To get the platinum trophy you should have to fully complete the game (offline AND onlines) AND do random things that you wouldnt normally do as well to get trophies. To get platinum with that list you can be at like 80% complete and not play online much at all to get platinum.... BAH!