1.4 Patch is LIVE!

Lamplitersniper

I already found a problem with the update....

I love it too much and Im going to blow through it too fast and Ill be left with an empty feeling lol. I heart bikes+night/day.

I know what you mean. I just got my elite bike licence. Races were a little too easy. I had 40-60 seconds spare time in every race. Love the custom paint job for the one bike, you get to fly your countries colours.

I know what you mean. I just got my elite bike licence. Races were a little too easy. I had 40-60 seconds spare time in every race. Love the custom paint job for the one bike, you get to fly your countries colours.

Man, you amaze me! You already have this update 101% complete. I don't know if that is tough or not as I have yet to download it, but I'm assuming it is so Congratulations!!

Man, you amaze me! You already have this update 101% complete. I don't know if that is tough or not as I have yet to download it, but I'm assuming it is so Congratulations!!

It was very surprising to me how easy it was. There isn't much trafic to run into and the bikes handle like a dream. I had 100% at about 9am but thought I needed 2 and 3 player freeburn challenges to unlock elite. Been try most of the day to find people doing them. Figured out a little late that you can do 2 player freeburn challenges and time challenges and that will help unlock elite. Oh and thanks.