Got the Auto Unlock pack by mistake

Nazcaman

I bought the dlc bundle, so I auto downloaded the everything unlock crap. I see that the trophy for beating the nakamura and the a-team van and am not sure If i get the opportunity to shut them down now. Anyone know if the trophies are still possible?

• 2 weeks later...

But I do want to know if the The Ultimate Box is the same as the Full Package/GOTY/Director's Cut version of other games? Meaning the game has EVERYTHING in it - the DLCs, add-on packs etc?

I checked online for info but it's kind of vague. I want to hear from folks who are fully knowledgeable about this product OR has a copy themselves. :D

I'm trying to collect disc versions (of games that I have already completed/100%) with all their content for future use (having my future grand children in mind - assuming that the world won't be taken over by zombies by that time) - think how cool it is to find an "old-school" well preserved Nintendo Entertainment System in the attic :)

EDIT: Terminator had already answered this here:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/3750611-post2.html

Sorry! My bad hehe... BUT if I understand it right, the uber complete version is a "PSN Digital Copy" and not the same one as the disc version? Still beats the purpose then.

Edited by Naps

The Ultimate Box only has 3 or 4 of the 9 available DLCs and it's missing most of the patches, where as the PSN Complete Edition does have all the patches and DLCs :).

Thanks Terminator, well I had already bought and downloaded ALL the DLCs (including Surf Island) ages ago... I was just thinking ahead, like I said for future use as I don't think Sony will keep the servers running for the PS3 when everyone is already on "PS5" (if you know what i mean)... I just had the idea that with a properly stored PS3 console and games that are "complete" on disc(s) my future generation would get to enjoy old school stuff... and who knows even think of me as a cool "ancestor" :applause:

Anyway, I think it's pointless to get the Ultimate Box (on disc) then... but many thanks for your inputs! Cheers!

EDIT: 16.01.2019!

I actually ended up getting the Complete Edition. It was cheap as peanuts! So why not :)

Edited by Naps