Is it..

CreativeRhino

Providing you have any sort of crappy camera, surely the obstacle to be worried about is the stadium meet-up? Still can't believe how lucky I got with that one...

For the Wildcat Stadium you can just use the offline trick :): http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/burnout-paradise/163549-8-players-meet-wildcat-stadium-offline-method.html The Camera trophy is the only one you have to worry about as most USB Cameras don't work, the only ones that seem to work consistently are the EyeToy/Move Cameras.

For the Wildcat Stadium you can just use the offline trick :): http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/burnout-paradise/163549-8-players-meet-wildcat-stadium-offline-method.html The Camera trophy is the only one you have to worry about as most USB Cameras don't work, the only ones that seem to work consistently are the EyeToy/Move Cameras.

Cool, never knew about that. :eek:

I'm not sure exactly what the model is, but I used one of those really crappy spherical webcams that are used on PCs.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm not sure exactly what the model is, but I used one of those really crappy spherical webcams that are used on PCs.

... yep I used my old school Logitech C200 and it still worked like a charm, though I already got the kids a PS Move pack...

http://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/products/new/582990.jpg

Not sure about the later models as I used this one when it first came out... almost 4 years ago... not really sure either if the latest PS3 firmware locks your console with PS-only peripherals and accessories. But yeah, this old baby did the trick for me... especially on takedowns - of course I didn't find it comfortable to allow my face to be shared to a stranger so I used a cute fluffy stuffed toy! You can even use a naked picture of a woman (not advisable) or a "taunting quote" as I have seen some used that as well! LOL

Edited by Naps

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

More than likely doable. You don't have to grind for the online trophies, you'll have to do timed and freeburn challenges online, which shouldn't take more than an hour or two (or maybe more when playing with stupid randoms). You'll probably have to boost both 8 player online trophies (Wildcat Stadium & 10 minutes motorbike). There's a workaround for the first but the second one has to be done as described.

More than likely doable. You don't have to grind for the online trophies, you'll have to do timed and freeburn challenges online, which shouldn't take more than an hour or two (or maybe more when playing with stupid randoms). You'll probably have to boost both 8 player online trophies (Wildcat Stadium & 10 minutes motorbike). There's a workaround for the first but the second one has to be done as described.

This^

It took me just over a week to get this to 100% and that was with a mixture of boosting and playing normally :). Also it's 10miles on a Motorbike in an 8 player game, not 10mins ;).

For the Wildcat Stadium you can just use the offline trick :): 8 players meet in the wildcat stadium offline method - PlaystationTrophies.org The Camera trophy is the only one you have to worry about as most USB Cameras don't work, the only ones that seem to work consistently are the EyeToy/Move Cameras.

Brilliant. Bought the game back today so definitely going to have to pop that one as soon as possible.

Got all the online trophies including DLC except for the camera trophy and the Toy Bike one on the weekend without any boosting so yeah, it's still easy to plat.

That's good to know. I'm just going to hammer it all weekend and try and achieve platinum.

• 1 month later...