Complete a massive party - confused

chackijhan

The trophy requirements are "Awarded when 8 players have completed an 8 Round Party." But then in the guide it says "It’s easy because you don’t need eight players, but it will take a bit of time." What does that mean? I don't actually need 8 players to get the trophy? Confused...

It means exactly what it says i.e you don't need 8 physical people, just 1 joypad and yourself :). From what I remember, each Player is added as a guest so you can just use your own profile and sign it in 7 additional times :). I maxed out this DLC in less than 1hr :).

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

The saves for Burnout: Paradise are not backwards compatible between releases so if you buy the Ultimate Box, you will be forced to start over. The only tricky DLC trophies are the ones for Cops & Robbers and the Bike trophy that requires you to ride 10 miles in an 8 player game without anyone leaving. The 1.09 patch gives you the Cagney and Lacey and Bike Pack DLCs for free so you can start those anytime you want :).

I got the (P) and 100% within a week with minimal boosting so it's not the longest game in the world :).

Well I platinumed Burnout when it was free with ps plus so I have an save from the digital version, though not the ultimate version. If I buy the ultimate version from ps store will my save from the vanilla digital version be compatible with the digital ultimate version? Or I buy the digital vanilla and then buy the dlcs seperately? (costs more ofcourse but a nickel here a nickel there).

Edited by chackijhan