How to 100%?

fize4ever

Should I buy the Ultimate Edition? Will it cover me? Should I get the plat first then buy the Ultimate Edition? Since I hear that saves aren't compatible and I have to start fresh or something.

Really confused here, a nudge to the right direction would be an immense help. I've got the camera trophy out of the way and have few trophies away from the platinum.

Thanks in advance.

If you get the UE off PSN then it will have everything as they chuck in the DLC bundle as well but if you get any of the retail releases then you will only get 1/4 of the available DLCs. The saves are incompatible between all the various releases so if you buy e.g. the Ultimate Box then go and get the PSN release, the saves won't be recognised so you will have to start again.

Since you already have B: P, I would just get the DLC bundle off the PS Store so you don't run into the numerous save file compatibility issues.

If you get the UE off PSN then it will have everything as they chuck in the DLC bundle as well but if you get any of the retail releases then you will only get 1/4 of the available DLCs. The saves are incompatible between all the various releases so if you buy e.g. the Ultimate Box then go and get the PSN release, the saves won't be recognised so you will have to start again.

Since you already have B: P, I would just get the DLC bundle off the PS Store so you don't run into the numerous save file compatibility issues.

Did I ever tell you how much of a lifesaver you are? Because, seriously! :D

No problem :).

Although, wouldn't buying the UE provide me the benefit of self-boosting? I don't really mind coughing up extra cash for that me thinks. :think:

Like, can I get the plat, and start fresh with the DLC? As in finish the disc, and playing the UE brand new, is there anything from the old save I have that'd give me an advantage in hunting down DLC?

Sorry if it's a little confusing, but that's my life story ever since I got a second PS3. lol

If you have the ability to boost with yourself then do it :).

The game is essentially one giant Free Roam Sandbox that allows you to do what you want, when you want even in the middle of the story (such as it is) :). You can do the DLCs at any time after you've finished the tutorial stuff, for the offline trophies it's just a matter of changing out your vehicle for whichever one the trophy requires :). The Online trophies aren't too bad but I would boost the ones that require multiple people in a game without someone leaving, trying to get those legit will drive you bonkers.

It took me roughly a week to get all the trophies and that was with the bare minimum of boosting.