Greatest Hits

Rizulin

I have been playing the Greatest Hit version f the game. I even got the dreaded Mugshot trophy...but then I realized that the little "+" icon that shows up next to DLC trophies does not appear on my trophies list. For the greatest Hits release are all 98 trophies necessary? If so I think I may as well give up now because I do not think the trophy where everyone takes a photo is a possibility...

The "+" wasn't added until a firmware update 3 years after B:P came out so you do not need the DLC for the (P), everything below the Mugshot trophy is not needed for the (P). The Party Pack Camera trophy is entirely offline and can be done by taking the same photo of yourself for each player :). Most of the DLC trophies are dead easy to get without boosting and the trickier ones can be boosted in a private game anyway so it's a win-win situation :).

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

The "+" wasn't added until a firmware update 3 years after B:P came out so you do not need the DLC for the (P), everything below the Mugshot trophy is not needed for the (P). The Party Pack Camera trophy is entirely offline and can be done by taking the same photo of yourself for each player :). Most of the DLC trophies are dead easy to get without boosting and the trickier ones can be boosted in a private game anyway so it's a win-win situation :).

Thanks for the very fast response! Do you ever sleep lol? I also wanted to post a general thank you to Terminator who posts absolutely everywhere. Your help is appreciated by more people than thank you for it, I assure you.