Freeburn challenges?

skazzzz4

Maybe I'm missing something obvious here but I don't have instructions with my game.

How do you accomplish the online freeburn challenges? Whenever I jump into a game I try doing some of the easy challenges but nothing ever registers as being complete. Do you have to turn it on somehow like how you hit the triggers for showtime?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out the host does it. Problem was every game I got into the host would never start any of the damn things.

Edited by skazzzz4

The challenges can be the most frustrating things to accomplish. The 2-4p ones arent bad because you can normally get yourself locked into a room with enough competent people to do them. But the 5-8p challenges are a pita. You always have at LEAST 1 person who either doesnt want to do them and does nothing but take other people down, or who doesnt know how to play the game at ALL and just screws around not even trying the challenge that is activated.

Thats just the normal ones...let alone the TIMED ones.

Let me tell you. Im SO happy I have all 420 of them done. At least until the bike ones are patched but at least I have a few good friends I should be able to use lol.

The challenges can be the most frustrating things to accomplish. The 2-4p ones arent bad because you can normally get yourself locked into a room with enough competent people to do them. But the 5-8p challenges are a pita. You always have at LEAST 1 person who either doesnt want to do them and does nothing but take other people down, or who doesnt know how to play the game at ALL and just screws around not even trying the challenge that is activated.

Thats just the normal ones...let alone the TIMED ones.

Let me tell you. Im SO happy I have all 420 of them done. At least until the bike ones are patched but at least I have a few good friends I should be able to use lol.

yea i hate those people !

Actually to be fair most of the rooms where i've gotten into with about 7 players, they've all participated in doing the challenges.

But we should set up some invite only rooms with ps3t.org members when we get trophies (if online challenges do get some trophies.)

i think they will have 2 or that's a waste of time !

feel free to add me for challenges !

Edited by ma11hew
update

Actually to be fair most of the rooms where i've gotten into with about 7 players, they've all participated in doing the challenges.

But we should set up some invite only rooms with ps3t.org members when we get trophies (if online challenges do get some trophies.)

For sure. I want to finish up the online challenges to get those last few cars. Add me if you want to freeburn.