Jansen P12 Diamond Thread (500 challenges)

SMOKEY_

This is a thread for whom ever wants that Unique & Special Edition vehicle for their collection. The Jansen P12 Diamond is a glorious variant of the Jansen P12 ONLY granted to those who have completed all 500 Freeburn Challenges. The P12 Diamond sports a new set of 5-spoke wheels with diamonds integrated around its edges, a body encrusted with diamonds, a new livery that sports diamond vinyls on every panel, and a custom Big Surf Island license, which, unsurprisingly, has Diamond written on it. Two points have been added to its speed rating, while the boost rating is increased by one point, making the P12 Diamond more useful in Stunt Runs. While the P12 Diamond's handling has also been improved, the diamonds have added a fair amount of weight, so more care is necessary when performing stunts. All in all, the P12 Diamond Edition is an excellent reward to those who have completed all 500 Freeburn Challenges.

I need a few hundred challenges in order to get this vehicle. I should be "Logged In" on a daily basis with an "OPEN" room under my PSN name, SMOKEY_ If you would like to join to do these challenges, just look for my room. (Any one NOT participating in completiing the challenges WILL be Kicked out of room) There are from 2-8 players available to do the challenges if you're interested in the JANSEN P12 DIAMOND.

Join the Freeburn Diamond Club today !!!

If you would like to add-me, let me know that it's from PS3.org in message. Blank requests will NOT be answered.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god, please add me to the group. I'm so tired of playing the same challenges and noobs who can't even finish power parkings. I only need 49 challenges. All car challlenges except one 8 player bike challenge.

I will definitely keep helping you guys after I'm done. I play regularly at GMT +1. Thats europe.

PSN id: Ningauble

• 2 weeks later...

Damn this fell through. I have only 29 challenges to go and I really need help. Joining rooms gives me one new challenge for ecery twenty or more that I play, and I swear, everytime other time a challenge I need starts, someone either leaves and it gets cancelled or some joker thinks it's funny to take the participants out instead of doing the challenge.

Is there really only three of us that still need/wants the P12 Diamond?

I am willing to help out, even though I'm not going for the challenges myself. Just want to play with responsible people and not a bunch of immature jerks who couldn't care less about the actual challenge.

But, hey, I can't power park still! :mad: :p

Add me as a friend and please mention "diamond" in the message. I am GMT-4.

P.S. Only one thing. No open rooms please. Friend/invite only.

Edited by P1x44r

Alright, I'll add you guys when I get home from work.

I'm all for closed rooms, but sometimes I play with open when more players are needed. I kick jokers instantly. When going for 500 challenges, I really haven't the time for someone who just adds 2 minutes to each challenge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got around 150/500 challenges completed, but not a single complete set yet. I'd be willing to do original freeburn or timed challenges with any amount of players.

I will start adding your names folks right now.

P.S. My skills improved since the last time I posted here. Now I can be half as good as Ningauble on my best days. :p

haha that was some cool sessions. You sure have improved a lot. Don't sweat it. We were all beginners at some point. The only reason I get extreme flatspin and whatnot is because the extreme hotrod is, surprise, extreme :)

P.S. I can't believe the ps chatroom won't let you write "pee"

Right now our list of people who get together to run for challenges is as follows:

1. SMOKEY_

2. Ningauble

3. Antra5421

4. JunkYardDog

5. P1x44r

Plus a couple more people that aren't from this site. The goal is to build up a community large enough so that even 8 player challenges aren't a problem.

All very cool people above, if you want to be a part of this experience let us know. :)

Edited by P1x44r

funkyweed, I thought about what the title of this thread should be and please allow me to raise a few points in regards to it.

1. I do not think word "boosting" or "boost" should be used here. Boosting, at least in my own opinion, is finding others to help you obtain a goal/trophy while bypassing core gameplay mechanics. Let me explain. For example, I boosted Cops & Robbers trophies with a friend. One of those was to steal gold which required me to take him down. Well, he stood there, in the middle of a road, allowing me to smash into him, take gold and carry it back to my base untouched. Clearly not what this game mode is all about.

With 500 challenges we are not boosting. We are not looking to make the task of completing challenges any easier for one another. Unless you define playing with responsible people who actually complete their challenges instead of goofing around as many random strangers do online as such. All core gameplay mechanics remain intact. All your skill/timing is still very much in play, nothing changes in this regard.

2. I don't think word "freeburn" should be used in the title, because there are also timed and island challenges to complete.

Now, I'm not good with titles myself, but both "500" and "challenges" should be there imho. Plus a little bit of improvisation.

Thanks for the feedback P1x44r.

Let me know if the thread title is not suitable.

**THREAD STUCK**

Perfect as it is, thanks funkyweed.

I have 442/500 challenges completed now.

What's left.

2 freeburn challenges

16 timed challenges

40 bike challenges (both freeburn and timed)

Very close! :D