8 People in Wildcat Stadium trophy help

sciduck

for the 8 people in Wildcat stadium trophy:

You can do this OFFLINE by playing a road rage and drive around in the Stadium and wait for 8 other AI players to drive in there too!

I just saved everyone a lot of trouble :):applause:

Thanks for the tip, TC. I'll try this out later :D

Okay, cars very rarely follow me in. The most i've had was two :/

Really? I started up a road rage drove in and drove around in circles they all came in, in a couple seconds. Maybe it just takes a couple tries?

I was able to unlock the trophy last night - it took 3-4 tries. The key is to just sit in the stadium and the cars will drive through the stadium - hopefully you'll randomly get the 8 in there at the same time to unlock.

i will give this a try right now

edit: didnt work for me, at least for the moment. i got to the stadium and then a few seconds later, the road rage ends abruptly

That's because you probably stopped your car. If this happens while you're doing an event, the game ends the event. To avoid this, you should run in circles inside the stadium hoping for more cars to come to you.

xricky93x;2776303']That's because you probably stopped your car. If this happens while you're doing an event' date=' the game ends the event. To avoid this, you should run in circles inside the stadium hoping for more cars to come to you.[/quote']

actually thats exactly what happend! i stoped the car, so maybe that was the issue here. i will try this again today.