Is this game still active online?

Neil J UK

The servers have always been full. You shouldn't have to wait more than 10mins for someone to join you if you create a game :).

I found nobody would join you, as when I was going for the challnenges nobody would join my room or whatever it's called. I always had to join others and tell them to do challenges :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
I played the game yesterday and this morning for a few hours and there are lots of people still playing it, 25+ lobbies were free to choose from last night alone. Amazing to think that this great game is so old yet so active :applause: BP

Agree with that. Only issue is if you are wanting to do Freeburn Challenges or stuff like that you might have a hard time, as most people just seem to want to mess around. If you want to get trophies you'll most likely need to find boosting partners.

Happy the servers are still up though. :D

Agree with that. Only issue is if you are wanting to do Freeburn Challenges or stuff like that you might have a hard time, as most people just seem to want to mess around. If you want to get trophies you'll most likely need to find boosting partners.

Happy the servers are still up though. :D

I was happy to help you out with all those Cops n Robbers trophies then the bike ones too. It was a laugh and you are spot on regarding needing a partner for some challenges

• 4 weeks later...
I was happy to help you out with all those Cops n Robbers trophies then the bike ones too. It was a laugh and you are spot on regarding needing a partner for some challenges

Thanks for your help with them yesterday :)

In answer to the thread topic, Burnout Paradise is still very active. Amazing given how old the game is, but it's great fun!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yup, i was afraid but the game is really popular. There were at least 20 different games at any time. I had absolutely no problem finding someone to play with.

And i did the 100% in 4 days, including every online trophies. I only needed to boost the cop and robber trophies, only because i didn't want to do them legit.