High Scores

LeobardoX

Today I was playing at the level of Engine room in free play mode, when i left that level (still with 7 lives and several bombs) I watched at the leaderboard (where I saw vyrastas in the 2nd place :applause:) so i was wondering who play to be at the top of the leaderboard?

I do not personally, I usually leave the game when I get the medal that interested me (just do a couple of more million points :p )

BTW im in my final quest xD.... "just" the last trophy (friend of d6 n_n)... wish me luck, I have at least 20 dev medals :dance:

Greetings

When I first started getting dev medals I would attempt to get as high as possible for the leaderboards, but as I closed in on the last few devs, I would just let myself die once I got it because I was paranoid the game would freeze on me and it wouldn't count - which did happen to me a couple of times, 90 minutes into a run.

Since the devs on In Space didn't really matter I worked on the leaderboard at first and I think originally I had the top score in all of them... but I'm sure they've all been taken by now. I haven't played it in a while. I believe skippycue took my spot on Engine Room Free Play or something.

Good luck on the quest for Friend of d6! If you get it let me know so I can update the list. :)

Edited by Vyrastas

Today I was playing at the level of Engine room in free play mode, when i left that level (still with 7 lives and several bombs) I watched at the leaderboard (where I saw vyrastas in the 2nd place :applause:) so i was wondering who play to be at the top of the leaderboard?

I do not personally, I usually leave the game when I get the medal that interested me (just do a couple of more million points :p )

BTW im in my final quest xD.... "just" the last trophy (friend of d6 n_n)... wish me luck, I have at least 20 dev medals :dance:

Greetings

I'm pretty sure I still have the high score on engine room with 28,660,627 which was at wave 942. I think I was playing the level for 4 or 5 hours. :think: When I was going for all developer medals, I would let myself die after achieving the required score because I got screwed several times with the game freezing. I kinda feel like that sucked and I could've had a lot more high scores so I decided to go nuts on engine room. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tnks for your answers, just 4 dev medals of the challenges ones

Zombie zapper

all fired up

zombies ate my teddy

( i cant remember the last one :p)

these past hollydays didn't give me chance to play as i wanted u_u

but this will end pretty soon :)

greetings