This is now FREE for those with PS Plus

mirski57

yeah i know right.

i might be able to get bronze on all of them...i dont have the time to get any higher.

wish i wouldn't have started playing it. i'm a completist, but wont be able to get 100% on this one.

:(

You can't go into it with that attitude. Anyone can achieve this with practice. You just have to be willing to put in the time. Took me about a month to get good enough to get 100%, but in that time I didn't play other games.

Sorry, but I think the game sucks, so do all the PSN+ free games til' now. Critter Crunch is the only acceptable one, from what I can remember.

This game is quite enjoyable actually, what do you think sucks about it?

You can't go into it with that attitude. Anyone can achieve this with practice. You just have to be willing to put in the time. Took me about a month to get good enough to get 100%, but in that time I didn't play other games.

yeah i cant see myself playing it a month straight. i got CoD coming in the mail, i just bought RB3 and i just got a psn message on saturday getting me into the killzone 3 beta....maybe playin gsom emore MoH and bfbc2 vietnam.... i probably wont play bzb until next year. hah

Edited by dh4645

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm kind of suspecting Zombie Sushi DLC will never come out so if you got all the current trophies enjoy never having 100%.

Will think twice before buying a Double Six game on release. Not bad free but if they're going to tease content and never release it...don't know. How hard is it to make one map anyway?

Edited by dementedlullaby
brainfart

• 2 months later...