Tourist and d6 Commends You Trophy

Ksharp23

I have got the bronze or higher medal in all stages in all modes including Survival and the trophies wont pop. I got some medals playing casual first but after that I got them all playing ranked. What's the problem?

Interesting, the trophy popped for me as soon as I hit the bronze score on the last challenge, but I did not install the update that introduced survival mode so I'm not sure what that changes... All I can suggest is double checking each and every board/mode on normal and each challenge to make sure there isn't one that you're missing. Other than that, do you have an save you can restore and try doing the last few levels again?

I have got the bronze or higher medal in all stages in all modes including Survival and the trophies wont pop. I got some medals playing casual first but after that I got them all playing ranked. What's the problem?

Did you get bronze in every challenge as well? The way you say "all stages in all modes including Survival" makes me think you haven't done the challenges.

The difficulty you play them on has no affect on the trophies.

Edited by Vyrastas

• 4 months later...

I just got d6 commends you by getting bronze on most arcades (only last non-dlc timed mode bronze and dlc needed) and 11/12 challenges. So I got the bronze trophy without bronzing that 1 arcade required to bronze without patch. But I didn't get Tourist or Friend of Bruce! This patch is so glitched.

• 2 weeks later...

I would suggest either playing everything on Normal difficulty, or deleting/redownloading the game, declining the patch and playing it offline only. My guess is that the Casual difficulty doesn't count for this. Prior to the patch there were no difficulty settings. I didn't think difficulty would affect it but maybe it does.

I would suggest either playing everything on Normal difficulty, or deleting/redownloading the game, declining the patch and playing it offline only. My guess is that the Casual difficulty doesn't count for this. Prior to the patch there were no difficulty settings. I didn't think difficulty would affect it but maybe it does.

Now I've done every single bronze medal in the game. Still no trophies. I still got 2 or 3 done on casual so I'll try to get them on normal and then confirm that the trophy is totally glitched.

Redid everything on normal difficulty. Even every DLC and every survival. No trophies. It's totally glitched. So I'll just sit and wait for the patch?

I have no idea if they are patching that. They probably don't even know about that particular issue since it's not that popular of a game right now. You can contact them on their site (www.doublesixgames.com) about it.

Only sure way to get the trophy is to delete your game and game data, redownload it, decline the patch, and play offline. Without doing that, I have no clue what you need to do to get it. Maybe play the Survival ones too? :shrugs:Sorry man, I wish I could help... I hate that one of my favorite games is all glitchy now.

I have no idea if they are patching that. They probably don't even know about that particular issue since it's not that popular of a game right now. You can contact them on their site (www.doublesixgames.com) about it.

Only sure way to get the trophy is to delete your game and game data, redownload it, decline the patch, and play offline. Without doing that, I have no clue what you need to do to get it. Maybe play the Survival ones too? :shrugs:Sorry man, I wish I could help... I hate that one of my favorite games is all glitchy now.

Well I did all survivals and DLCs. But if I decide to do it unpatched, is there any way I could backup my save file so I don't have to start all over to get the silver medals?

Btw, I think you should list all of the glitched level unlock and medal trophies in your guide. Might help other people in future.

Edited by SandeProElite

Well I did all survivals and DLCs. But if I decide to do it unpatched, is there any way I could backup my save file so I don't have to start all over to get the silver medals?

Btw, I think you should list all of the glitched level unlock and medal trophies in your guide. Might help other people in future.

Try backing up the save, deleting everything, then copying back your save after you've reinstalled w/o the patch. It should work.

What I can do is mention that you should do all the core trophies offline, without the Survival / In Space patches, and that these two trophies appear to be glitched at the moment. I'll get it added to the trophy guide as well. Specifics on the actual glitch itself I'd leave out since I haven't replicated it myself and I'd like more people to confirm it.

Try backing up the save, deleting everything, then copying back your save after you've reinstalled w/o the patch. It should work.

What I can do is mention that you should do all the core trophies offline, without the Survival / In Space patches, and that these two trophies appear to be glitched at the moment. I'll get it added to the trophy guide as well. Specifics on the actual glitch itself I'd leave out since I haven't replicated it myself and I'd like more people to confirm it.

Deleting the Game Data won't remove the patch. Guess I have to delete the whole game.

Sweet! So when did they pop... did you just get bronze on one level to trigger it or what? Assuming you were using your backed up save file.

The patched save file didn't work with the old version. That's pretty much what I thought would happen, as patches customise the save files. I just simply did all the levels again and after bronze medal popped up I pressed Start and quit the level. Then just simply did this for every level except Secret Lab and the last Challenge. I think you don't even need to be offline because you can just simply decline the patch by pressing circle. However it might mess your high scores because the game asks would you like to go online to submit your new high score every time you finish a level.

The patched save file didn't work with the old version. That's pretty much what I thought would happen, as patches customise the save files. I just simply did all the levels again and after bronze medal popped up I pressed Start and quit the level. Then just simply did this for every level except Secret Lab and the last Challenge. I think you don't even need to be offline because you can just simply decline the patch by pressing circle. However it might mess your high scores because the game asks would you like to go online to submit your new high score every time you finish a level.

Okay thanks for the info.

I just got all silver medals and the trophy popped pretty normally. I had 30/32 arcade silvers and 14/14 challenge silvers. The trophy popped after I got silver from Drive-In Defend Daisy that was the last non-DLC level I had to silver. The 2 left were just Survival and Defend Daisy on Mothership Bridge. This doesn't confirm any glitched but yes, I think it might've not unlocked if I hadn't done the Survivals.

However, I'm sure the Bronze medals unlocked for me when I didn't have Bronze on Timed in Secret Lab.

You're playing with the patch again? I do know you have to get the medals on Survival for Woods, Graveyard, Drive-In and Suburbia for the bronze/silver/gold/dev trophies - this was confirmed by Doublesix. You shouldn't have to do any In Space levels for those.

Yes. I thought that the trophy may unlock if I do the DLCs instead of normal levels. That didn't happen.

Yeah, that's what I did. I didn't download the patch, not because I didn't want to do the survival devs, but because it would take too freakin long to download the patches lol. And I got the devs without it without having to do the survival mode levels.