All Golds - Is it prestigious?

logaritym

I have only 9 remaining golds and wonder if all this zombie-killing is worth it. I have no chance to collect all Dev.medals (or at least wouldn't spend the required time, already killed 100-150K zombies!!!) and all this work is for one bronze medal.

So, should I spend 5-10 more hours or not? :think:

I have only 9 remaining golds and wonder if all this zombie-killing is worth it. I have no chance to collect all Dev.medals (or at least wouldn't spend the required time, already killed 100-150K zombies!!!) and all this work is for one bronze medal.

So, should I spend 5-10 more hours or not? :think:

It's definately worth getting. I got mine yesterday after a month-long break, and it certainly felt good when I saw the trophy pop :p Yes it may only be a bronze, but as Vyrastas said, not many have it.

Yeah i think its definately worth getting, i've had this game since it came out and thought it would be the last game on my trophy list i would ever complete 100%, but i've been playing it a bit lately and using Vyrastas guide and in the past couple of weeks ive finished off the bronzes and last night got my last silver, up to 17/46 golds but only 3/46 dev's, I know i can get there though I can see my skill level improving each time i play, i really want this game to be 100% ...... might finish it about the same time zombie sushi comes out :)

Yeah i think its definately worth getting, i've had this game since it came out and thought it would be the last game on my trophy list i would ever complete 100%, but i've been playing it a bit lately and using Vyrastas guide and in the past couple of weeks ive finished off the bronzes and last night got my last silver, up to 17/46 golds but only 3/46 dev's, I know i can get there though I can see my skill level improving each time i play, i really want this game to be 100% ...... might finish it about the same time zombie sushi comes out :)
You'll be surprised just how quickly you can complete it. I had zero Devs before coming back to it, within a month I had all bar a few, it's only really those few really tough ones that are holding me back. So you could get those Devs long before Zombie Sushi :p

Yeah, I also had a few beers, then went to New York City for the weekend to celebrate.

Well... actually the NYC thing was planned already, it was just great timing that I got all Devs the night before. :p

Oh, yeah I remember that! Lol. I hope you had a great trip. I don't remember celebrating since it was in the middle of the night (i think :think:), so to congratulate myself I got a little something to eat and/or drink something. I was f-ing happy though, that was for sure :D

Congrats on your victory, logaritym! ;)

Edited by Dreadnought190

Thank you, guys!

Next stop - "The last guy":)

Nice job, man! Psst, write a better guide for Last Guy if you can.

d6 Admires me :)

Now for the remaining 36 dev medals I dont have... might be here some time..

20 days between getting all bronze and all silver... 10 days between getting all silver and all gold.... maybe that means I will have all devs in 5 days...... HAHAHA maybe not

Good job, that's pretty quick... took me much longer, but I took a number of breaks. 36 devs in 5 days would be crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice job, man! Psst, write a better guide for Last Guy if you can.

I actually like LG's trophy guide, it works for me:)

I'm thinking of making a "Brain Challenge" trophy guide. Last summer I managed to 71% (all but the online trophies) without using the camera trick and found out very good tactics for the tougher puzzles. But I guess no one is interested in that game anymore.

garythemunter, good luck with the developers!

I feel that they should award all the people who have 100% on BZB with a free life-long subscription for their other games.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you, guys!

Next stop - "The last guy":)

Good luck with last guy, I read that's a tough bastard of a trophy. Keep playing the game and practicing and you'll get all devs.;) you should get all devs by 500,000 to 600,000 zombie kills.;) I got about 610,000+ or so kills. I'm aiming to get 1 million one day...eventually:p Maybe I'll be the 1st to get 1 million kills, lol. Then I'll got for 2 mill.:D

d6 Admires me :)

Now for the remaining 36 dev medals I dont have... might be here some time..

20 days between getting all bronze and all silver... 10 days between getting all silver and all gold.... maybe that means I will have all devs in 5 days...... HAHAHA maybe not

Congrats getting that trophy:) I hope you get all devs too. It feels rlly rlly good when you get it:D I got mine after about 530,000+ zombie kills on this account (got 30,000+ or less on my other).

• 3 months later...

i got a little bit inspired when playing this the other day, i barely had any silvers and few days ago i had like 6-7 golds in row and one dev medal at army base arcade mode. (had like 9 lives and just gave it it after getting the dev, since it was like an hour of gameplay or more)

But what needs to be silver/gold/dev to get trophy?

I hope survival don't count even though its easier of the ones.

the stuff that take the drive off me it the very first challenge, since i got no clue how to get 50 000 000 for the silver, and special stuff like that, i just like plain killing and combo with dynamites :)

But what needs to be silver/gold/dev to get trophy?

I hope survival don't count even though its easier of the ones.

If you've downloaded the Survival patch, then you need to get the medals on Survival for Woods, Graveyard, Suburbia and Drive-In in order to get the medal-related trophies. It's mentioned in the roadmap... I should change the guide to reflect that too. (Edit: I've updated the guide).

It's a glitch that doublesix has said they will fix, but who knows when that will happen.

Edited by Vyrastas