Trophy Boosting Thread - DLC (Read First Post!)

PlayThruIt

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the US, so we don't have it yet, but I'll be using this at some point.

This won't be as simple as other boosting, though, since you have to beat 10 of your friends' scores... so once you do that, then they'll have to beat yours, and someone will have to beat theirs, and everyone's scores will get higher and higher, etc etc. We'll probably need to make some dummy accounts with crappy scores that never change that anyone can use as part of the ten.

That's where this comes in. You can use it and post "dummy accounts" as you call them. I, too, have not recieved the DLC yet, but I'm just preparing. Boosting is boosting, and it's good to have a plan!

The kicker is that people are going to have to administer and maintain the dummy accounts and regularly accept friends to them for an extended period of time for this to work... it won't just work with normal friends like most boosting threads do, where you get together with someone one time and you're done with it.

I can create and maintain one dummy account when the time comes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm here but i dont understand we get the trophy?

You need to beat 10 of your friend's scores for the trophy. So create a dummy account, play the appropriate level in BZB on it and get a low score. Then post your account here so that other people can add it so they'll have a "friend" with a low score that can be easily beaten. Send friend requests to other dummy accounts listed here so that you'll have a bigger list of friends that you can "beat."

Hopefully those you've sent friend requests to will accept and you'll need to accept requests to your dummy account(s), otherwise it won't work.

Easy way to get this trophy:

U just can create 10 fake users with psn ID like BZB_top10_trophy_01, BZB_top10_trophy_02 and so on.

So, can anyone to cteate them for public using?

I mean create them and post there e-mail and password.

P.S. Sorry for my english.

Easy way to get this trophy:

U just can create 10 fake users with psn ID like BZB_top10_trophy_01, BZB_top10_trophy_02 and so on.

So, can anyone to cteate them for public using?

I mean create them and post there e-mail and password.

P.S. Sorry for my english.

I can do this is you want. I'll make 10 dummy accounts now, but I'm not sure whether it's against site policy to share dummy accounts, so for now I'll just make them and add anyone who wants to be added. Oh and to make things easier, the level on which I'll get the low scores on will be Engine Room - Free Play, so once I've created them and you've added them, just score on ERFP and you should get it :)

Edited by Dark_Raven666

For anyone wanting to get the 'Top Ten' trophy for both In Space and Zombie Sushi (when it's released) can use these dummy acounts I've created as a means for getting the trophy. If you want to do these trophies, then add the 10 accounts below, and send a message to me (Dark_Raven666) mentioning BZB Top Ten, so I know to update the Friend's Lists for the 10 dummy accounts. Hope this helps guys! :D

Okay, I have created the 10 dummy accounts. These first two were my original two dummy accounts:

- Soft_Convex

- Meowpache_Killer

These are my 8 new dummy accounts:

- BZB_Dummy_3

- BZB_Dummy_4

- BZB_Dummy_5

- BZB_Dummy_6

- BZB_Dummy_7

- BZB_Dummy8 (no second underscore, the name was taken :confused:)

- BZB_Dummy_9

- BZB_Dummy_10

For In Space, after adding the accounts, you will need to score 60K+ on Engine Room - Free Play, then go to Leaderboards > Engine Room - Free Play > Friends. The trophy should unlock once you're on the screen :)

Edited by Dark_Raven666

iv send all friend requests just add me on all of them :p

thx for making those dummies

You're welcome :) I've tested it myself and it works, all you have to do iis score a minimum of 50,891 on Engine Room - Free Play, then go Leaderboards > Engine Room - Free Play > Friends, and it will unlock. I'll add you on the accounts now.

Edited by Dark_Raven666

Got the trophy thx man :p im still gona keep the dummies for the zombie sushi dlc :p and top ten trophy

That's alright, happy to help! I will be getting the Zombie Sushi DLC aswell, so everyone can still use these dummy accounts. Anyway, back to getting those Dev Medals... just got #34, Secret Lab - Free Play. 12 to go...

Awesome, Dark_Raven, thanks for making all those accounts!! I'll be adding these later today so expect a message from me. You'll probably want to drop people off those dummy friend lists once they get the Zombie Sushi one, because I believe there's a limit on friends. :)

That's alright :) I got payment for making and running the accounts - the Top Ten trophy :D That limit is 100 friends, and even though most people going for these trophies on PS3T will use these dummy accounts, I don't see those 100 spots being filled up too fast, as BZB isn't the most popular PSN game around.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Awesome, Dark_Raven, thanks for making all those accounts!! I'll be adding these later today so expect a message from me. You'll probably want to drop people off those dummy friend lists once they get the Zombie Sushi one, because I believe there's a limit on friends. :)

just wanted to say thanks - only recently joined this site so am new to this but have been playin bzb for about three or four months - not anywhere near to the likes of you guys with gaming but love this game.

Have now go 7 devs and counting - thanks for th guides etc

That's alright, happy to help! I will be getting the Zombie Sushi DLC aswell, so everyone can still use these dummy accounts. Anyway, back to getting those Dev Medals... just got #34, Secret Lab - Free Play. 12 to go...

I sent friend requests to all the dummy accounts. Hope Im not too late with the 100 friend limit. Thanks again DarkRaven! I didnt realize the US got this so much later than other areas. I saw you got the trophies over a month ago already.

Edited by TrickyPotato

I sent friend requests to all the dummy accounts. Hope Im not too late with the 100 friend limit. Thanks again DarkRaven! I didnt realize the US got this so much later than other areas. I saw you got the trophies over a month ago already.
haha there are only about 10 friend spots taken...