XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > B (PSN) > Burn Zombie Burn

Old 03-30-2011, 02:19 AM   #11 (permalink)

I have had these troubles with trophies not unlocking! Also, I have deleted the game after making back-ups - and played off-line, but as yet these trophies still do not unlock! Apart from deleting all and starting 'ALL' over again (which I am most certainly not doing) I do not see any way round this seemingly otherwise poorly programmed game.

To think that D6 actually charge people money for this piece of rubbish is beyond me! They should refund everyones money and offer some apology for their severe lack of expertise in game programming!

Don't get me wrong, I actually like the game but I'm afraid my interest doesn't last long -why? I will give a few examples ......

1, Achieved (finally) unlocking all arcade levels .. no trophy!
2, Achieved all silver medals .. no trophy!
3, Pick up weapons but when I come to use them .. they're gone! Totally gone which leaves me with the piece of crap pistol - and that is after picking up the Machine Gun, Gatling Gun, Shot Gun or anything else comes to think of it - the weapons in question were all on screen when I picked them up, and it happens all the time not occasionally.
4, dropping bombs sometimes don't work or, it makes Bruce stick to the floor and by the time he is free again it is too late - life lost.
5, Nothing to speak of just another rant at a terrible game that could have been soooo much more fun than what it currently is, awful programming is it's biggest downfall .. people should not be legally allowed to sell their inferior products in a public market place, that's what I think about it.

And to think that this game is some 2 years or so old now, and still the developers have not corrected this issue! They must know about it by now I would have thought? It almost appears that they have adopted the 'got the money, don't care' attitude' and now get on with it! This comes across as very cynical to me .. and rather than develop game patches and 'add-ons' they should first and foremost get their house in order and address the pending issues people have with their software - which obviously has not been tested properly.

I am not having a pop at you or your guide! Hope you understand that, it is just that the game with all its faults is so annoyingly frustrating .. I want my money back and they can keep their piece of crap B.Z.B!!!!

Last edited by ZorGan5; 03-30-2011 at 10:20 AM.
ZorGan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Bright Idea!   Helping Hand   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   10,000 Posts   Staff - Super Moderator   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

ZorGan5, there have been varying issues with the trophies ever since the Survival patch came along. I don't know what else to do other than what I suggested in the roadmap, as others have done similar things and have been able to unlock them fine. At this point you're probably better off messaging doublesix directly and telling them about it, they probably won't see your complaint here:

http://www.doublesixgames.com/contact-us/

Send them an email and explain all the issues you're having, they're nice guys.
Vyrastas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:01 PM   #13 (permalink)

Hello 'Vyrastas' and thank you for responding. I will certainly send them an email now I have their address and thank you for that too - I was wondering how to contact them directly and raise these points with them.

Oh ... and please excuse my rant in my original message, I was venting my disdain bourne out of frustration with this game.

Thanks again.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:14 PM   #14 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZorGan5 View Post
I have had these troubles with trophies not unlocking! Also, I have deleted the game after making back-ups - and played off-line, but as yet these trophies still do not unlock! Apart from deleting all and starting 'ALL' over again (which I am most certainly not doing) I do not see any way round this seemingly otherwise poorly programmed game.

To think that D6 actually charge people money for this piece of rubbish is beyond me! They should refund everyones money and offer some apology for their severe lack of expertise in game programming!

Don't get me wrong, I actually like the game but I'm afraid my interest doesn't last long -why? I will give a few examples ......

1, Achieved (finally) unlocking all arcade levels .. no trophy!
2, Achieved all silver medals .. no trophy!
3, Pick up weapons but when I come to use them .. they're gone! Totally gone which leaves me with the piece of crap pistol - and that is after picking up the Machine Gun, Gatling Gun, Shot Gun or anything else comes to think of it - the weapons in question were all on screen when I picked them up, and it happens all the time not occasionally.
4, dropping bombs sometimes don't work or, it makes Bruce stick to the floor and by the time he is free again it is too late - life lost.
5, Nothing to speak of just another rant at a terrible game that could have been soooo much more fun than what it currently is, awful programming is it's biggest downfall .. people should not be legally allowed to sell their inferior products in a public market place, that's what I think about it.

And to think that this game is some 2 years or so old now, and still the developers have not corrected this issue! They must know about it by now I would have thought? It almost appears that they have adopted the 'got the money, don't care' attitude' and now get on with it! This comes across as very cynical to me .. and rather than develop game patches and 'add-ons' they should first and foremost get their house in order and address the pending issues people have with their software - which obviously has not been tested properly.

I am not having a pop at you or your guide! Hope you understand that, it is just that the game with all its faults is so annoyingly frustrating .. I want my money back and they can keep their piece of crap B.Z.B!!!!
The glitch where weapons disappear is caused by pressing R3 to drop your weapon. It sometimes works normally but sometimes it glitches like this. To fix it, simply press R3 again.

SandeProElite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 05:55 PM   #15 (permalink)

Hello 'SandeProElite', Yes I understand what you mean by the R3 button, but in my case, and in most cases, I hadn't even used the R3 button! But when I run through weapons they are not equipped.

I have stopped playing this game because there is no point in wasting my time with it any further .. and I have the sneeking suspicion that if and when I finally achieve all 'Gold' the trophy like the silver will not unlock. This game for me has been the worst experience - it is replete with glitches, in fact, it is the only game that I have purchased from the PSN store to give so much trouble ... and come to think of it, it is 'THE' only game to ever give me problems, all the other games I have bought have been fine.

I have yet to contact the developers via email, but when I do I will certainly let them know exactly what I think about their dubious under-tested game programming.

Thank you for your comment, and although I truly appreciate it - I am afraid that in this case it does not resolve the problem
Old 04-13-2011, 12:34 PM   #16 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

You can switch back and forth between your weapon and your pistol??? lol, I never knew that! Can't tell you how many times I hit R3 incidentally and was like "crap!"... lol I feel pretty dumb, but I still managed to get the developer medals so I guess it's all good. As far as the glitches, that picking up a weapon thing but it wasn't really there happened to me a lot! I have to say I just dealt with it and waited for more weapons to appear. Once again, I didn't know you could just push R3 to get the weapon to show up, that's good to know if I ever play again! I think the bigger annoyance for me was the game freezes... they really pissed me off.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:27 PM   #17 (permalink)

Hello 'skippycue', I tried that with the weapons map but the weapon was not there. You have also noticed I see the glitches I have referred to - and I am sure that most, if not all people have had similar experiences but just let them go! I too have had the game crash many times and sometimes when I had a good score!

I could go on, but I have no wish to repeat myself with points I have made earlier - but suffice to say that the game needs some serious attention from the developers to create update patches to fix these issues within the game.

Thank you for your comments and tips

And .. I apologise to 'Vyrastas' for using his excellent guide as a chat room!
Old 04-16-2011, 12:43 AM   #18 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Bright Idea!   Helping Hand   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   10,000 Posts   Staff - Super Moderator   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZorGan5 View Post
And .. I apologise to 'Vyrastas' for using his excellent guide as a chat room!
No worries, sorry that you've had so many troubles with getting the trophies unlocked in this game. It's a great game, shame that the patch has been causing these problems.
Vyrastas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 09:45 AM   #19 (permalink)

Thank you and that is very gracious of you!

I will send them an email when I am not angry about it anymore, but I dare not right now because I am still spitting fire LOL!

I'm not usually like this - honest!!
Old 04-24-2011, 01:38 PM   #20 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippycue View Post
You can switch back and forth between your weapon and your pistol??? lol, I never knew that! Can't tell you how many times I hit R3 incidentally and was like "crap!"... lol I feel pretty dumb, but I still managed to get the developer medals so I guess it's all good. As far as the glitches, that picking up a weapon thing but it wasn't really there happened to me a lot! I have to say I just dealt with it and waited for more weapons to appear. Once again, I didn't know you could just push R3 to get the weapon to show up, that's good to know if I ever play again! I think the bigger annoyance for me was the game freezes... they really pissed me off.
Just press R3 once if that happens. Usually that's what fixes it to me. If you click twice you'll reglitch it. Prior to the Survival patch this never happened to me and neither did the trophies not unlocking glitch so you have to blame the patch, not the game itself.

SandeProElite is offline   Reply With Quote