Trophy block?

KingSpirit111

So I got this yesterday, then instantly downloaded the update, then I played and I unlocked all the levels, including secret lab. But I dont have the tourist trophy.

Why?

for info: got bronze on all the levels in free play, haven't started any other modes.

**** edit****

tried to delete the whole game including update and save data, download game again, with no patch and play through again. still no trophy. don't waste you time.

Edited by KingSpirit111

(B) Tourist-Unlock all ARCADE levels.

Did you not unlock them in arcade?

Arcade has three modes: Freeplay, Timed and Defend... (whatever her name is).

Since every single one of them is locked until you beat the previous one, I'm guessing you'll have to beat them all.

It's like Graveyard Freeplay is one level and Graveyard Timed is another completely different level, even though they're the same, only on different modes.

That's the only explanation I can find. It's not a very reasonable one but it's the only explanation I can come up with.

Also, the facts that all three modes are inserted in Arcade lead me to that conclusion.

Which means that you might get "Tourist" one level away from "d6 Commends You" (get all bronze medals).

• 1 year later...

Deleting and redownloading, then declining the patch, is probably your only option at this point. Doublesix said a long while ago that they were creating a patch to fix the other problem with trophies and Survival, but they have yet to release that. Or the Zombie Sushi addon, which added trophies nearly a year ago.

Zombie Sushi not coming out? Sure it is. They got the trophy list there. That would mean the devs totally failing. I guess I'll just wait for the patch. After all its just 1 bronze and 1 silver trophy. Thanks to the new "glitched" patch I got my All Bronze medals without even doing all of them ^_^