How hard is this game?

Lord Tony

I heard this game was hard, is it almost impossible to get 100% on?

It's very difficult to get all the Developer medals on, but far from impossible. It just takes persistence. It's certainly worth playing, even if you can't achieve all the Developer Medals. It took me two years to get them all, playing on and off, but I eventually succeeded. Plus with the next DLC, Zombie Sushi, due out before Christmas, there'll soon be more content for it.

It's certainly not a game I'd recommend if you want easy trophies, but it's definitely worth it if you're up to the challenge.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

It's more fun than hard. you get better at it the more you try for the medals, and practice and find new strategies. but then again, I've already thrown out getting the Gold and Dev medals. So if you forget about those, it's really fun game to test your skills, and pretty easy overall.

-

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

this game was pretty tough back in the day when I went for the dev medals. but eventually I learned little tricks and my zombie killing prowess grew to almost psychopathic levels. you will get better eventually if you keep at the game. getting the dev medals was very satisfying. definitely got my $10. :applause: ...until D6 pretty much abandoned this game for good with unattainable trophies and an impossible 100%....dang it D6!

Don't let some of these BZB ninjas fool ya, this shit is beyond hard. It's quite fun to play, and is relatively easy to have modest success in. But the Gold & Developer medals are a whole different story. Anyone who can 100% this bady boy truly has earned my gaming respect!

unfortunately getting 100% in this game is impossible. :/ even the dlc trophies have 0.00% players earning it....kinda lame. *added to the list of impossible 100%s*