Season pass

TrippyPBA

According to something that was said a few weeks ago on the Playstation Podcast, the goal is to have the store updated by 3:00 pm PST (GMT-8) each Tuesday. It's not going to change with PS4 because it has nothing to do with the console, it has everything to do with the process Sony goes through to update the store itself.

That said, the update seems to be done for today, Burial at Sea is available for download now.

Still waiting for this to hit the Australian PSN. I'm hoping it'll be up by tomorrow afternoon and I can look forward to playing it after I finish my last exam that morning. It'll be a major bummer if it's STILL not up by then.

I'm not worried about the reviews. I liked infinite much more than it's preceding titles and am more interested in an enjoying an engaging story with these fantastic characters more than anything.

If anyone has played it through, what did you think? Was it worth it?

If anyone has played it through, what did you think? Was it worth it?

I'm not done it yet, but I'm finding it quite enjoyable. Basically Bioshock Infinite gameplay in a Rapture setting, with an interesting story IMO. Fun stuff and challenging on Normal, I've died a few times shaking off the rust. Damn Splicers!

I'd say it's definitely worth it if you have the Season Pass, since $20 for both episodes plus CitC is a pretty good deal. At $15 for a standalone DLC it might seem a bit overpriced, but then they had to put a good amount of effort into development and production so perhaps it's about right.

Bottom line, if you're a fan of Bioshock and Rapture, odds are you'll be happy.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I played the game once in 2013 and now I'm trying to finish it to get 100%.

I already have Clash in the clouds and I'd like to buy Burial at Sea 1 & 2 but it's 30€. I was thinking if I buy the season pass instead it'll be 20€.

And I also need to play the game on 1999 mode so with the free gears and infusions given with season pass it'll help.

I tried to buy the season pass on the ps store but it says I can't buy it now. What does that mean ? I guess it's because the game was released a long time ago so the season pass doesn't work anymore. But it's still on the store so I don't know :think: