XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-25-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
leptonic

Send a message via ICQ to leptonic Send a message via AIM to leptonic Send a message via MSN to leptonic Send a message via Yahoo to leptonic Send a message via Skype™ to leptonic

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Member of the Month Winner   Woody's Canaries   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Gold   Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Default How hard is "Very Hard difficulty" playthrough?

I read that the Guide Map says "equivalent to 'Regular' on MW2", but to those who are playing or tried this difficulty is the question, Is doable? or is a annoying playing it first? I mean, I play FPS often (not an expert tbh) and I'm going to start the game tonight, but I DO NOT want to die every 2 seconds or so... that's why is the Q, any tips?.
leptonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:45 PM   #2
factor747

That is not true, Im playing on very hard right now and its HARD. You can die easily. (Boss enemys can kill you with two direct shot) I played on hard in my first playthrough and it was normal mode.

My tip is: Play your first playthrough on hard, because on very hard you will not like the game. On hard its most fun than very hard mode.

I speak Spanish. Yo hablo Espaņol.

Last edited by factor747; 03-25-2011 at 11:46 PM.
factor747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:51 PM   #3
8BitArtist

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

i only died in very hard when i was trying to get a certain skillshot and not killing the other guys or getting hit by one of those drill guys. bosses are easy to kill. just use the thumper.

CHECK OUT MY ART:
follow me on instagram http://instagram.com/8bit_artist

like me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/8BitPixelPaintings
8BitArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:16 AM   #4
leptonic

Send a message via ICQ to leptonic Send a message via AIM to leptonic Send a message via MSN to leptonic Send a message via Yahoo to leptonic Send a message via Skype™ to leptonic

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Member of the Month Winner   Woody's Canaries   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Gold   Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Cool m8's thanks for the tips... I'm going to start NOT VERY HARD! I will enjoy the game first, no rush for plat this one =)
leptonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 04:35 AM   #5
kfree7

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Default hard???

We play through the first time in hard. Not bad. Just do it.
kfree7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:51 AM   #6
adin75

Very Hard isnt very hard. If you are half decent at FPS games you will have no problems.

dlccrew.com
adin75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 03:26 PM   #7
King David

It was hard at first, but then it got easier (or I just learned how not to die). With kicks, slides, and thumpers it's easy to get out of crucial situations.
Old 03-27-2011, 04:10 AM   #8
rperez

for me was not that hard
rperez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:19 AM   #9
TheJsp

It's not that hard imo. It's no Veteran W@W, maybe hardned. It only anoyed me in the train chapter
Old 03-27-2011, 09:04 PM   #10
Pacioli

I consider myself average, at best, at FPS and I didn't find "very hard" to be bad at all. Took me multiple attempts on a few sections but it was still enjoyable.