Red barrels trophy

the collector

I've done this trophy a hundred times and nothing. Anybody got any ideas? The only thing I can think of is when Ishi shoots the barrel in front of the helicopter, maybe it screws things up? I even get the barrel behind you when you take off from the pad but it's just a single barrel since Ishi blew up the other one. Anybody heard of a glitch or experienced the same thing? Maybe a barrel I'm missing on the you tube videos? Thanks.

I've done this trophy a hundred times and nothing. Anybody got any ideas? The only thing I can think of is when Ishi shoots the barrel in front of the helicopter, maybe it screws things up? I even get the barrel behind you when you take off from the pad but it's just a single barrel since Ishi blew up the other one. Anybody heard of a glitch or experienced the same thing? Maybe a barrel I'm missing on the you tube videos? Thanks.

Some barrels are kinda hard to spot. I remember I got one literally at the last second because I only saw it during the end of the sequence. Focus on them while playing on very easy or else its near impossible to get them all. Fire in bursts so u dont overload when you have a chance to shoot one

Here is a video I found on youtube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCC-3gM_zFM]YouTube - Bulletstorm - Red Barrels Achievement/Trophy Guide (HD)[/ame]

the one ishi shoots is fine, as long as you dont shoot any its ok, there should be one left on the heli pad when you take off, theres a few tricky ones aswell hidden behind trees and a concrete post but you should see them if you look in the right direction as the heli circles the building and mop them up on the final pass.

Might be worth just making a few passes without destroying to much aswell so you can just get a jist of where most are to get rid quickly.

I got this literally as the screen faded out for a cutscene my bullets just hit the last barrel, sheer fluke lol

The one barrel that screwed me up a few times is when you come up for your final pass (heading toward where Sarrano is). You come up the side of a building and in front of you is the series of walkways with a few barrels and a ledge with a barrel. I always concentrated so much on them that I flew right by a barrel that was directly under me, sort of on the left. You only have a few seconds to hit it (even when I knew it was there, I missed it at least once).

That was the only really tricky barrel in the sequence, in my opinion.

The one barrel that screwed me up a few times is when you come up for your final pass (heading toward where Sarrano is). You come up the side of a building and in front of you is the series of walkways with a few barrels and a ledge with a barrel. I always concentrated so much on them that I flew right by a barrel that was directly under me, sort of on the left. You only have a few seconds to hit it (even when I knew it was there, I missed it at least once).

That was the only really tricky barrel in the sequence, in my opinion.

That was the one! Thanks for the response! And thanks everyone who offered help!