Rate the trophy difficulty...  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_6.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.92

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caution you guys not to underestimate Anarchy Master. It's like the 1,000,000 point trophy in RB2 -- not prohibitively difficult, but finding three other people that also happen to know what they're doing at the same time is going to be much harder than you think. Without that, it's probably a 5. But for the plat, I don't think anyone knows with any certainty yet.

platinum is not possible because of terrible online service. unable to join any games even when specific ports are forwarded. just spent £8 on online code... waste of fucking money. complete frustrating bullshit. doesn't look like they're bringing out a patch either.

platinum is not possible because of terrible online service. unable to join any games even when specific ports are forwarded. just spent £8 on online code... waste of fucking money. complete frustrating bullshit. doesn't look like they're bringing out a patch either.

While it is hard to get into a public match its not impossible. I get into one about 2 out of 10 times (which isn't good by any means) but I wouldn't call it broken. Luckily we can find people on sites like this that we can friend and play with.

While I wasn't able to play online with you tonight I will in the next couple days probably. I just wanted to finish up the echoes and then I still want to finish up the misc single player trophies and then I'll be back on Anarchy to finish the grind to 65 before tackling Very Hard for the plat.

On topic though, as far as a rating I'd say a 5 or a 6 just because of Anarchy Master. Otherwise it'd be a low 5 because everything else so far has been easy, I'm sure VH won't be much worse than Hard and that wasn't bad.

Edited by snake2410

2 of 10 without anarchy master, 1st play on very hard and it is easy as cake, after i get other trophies in SP in 4 hours, have all SP- 70% trophies, now i start with echoes, and i promise, i did every echoe on first try and have all echoes trophy in 2 hours, to here 97% it is super easy for me, now i still need lvl 65 and anarchy master, lvl is just time but AM is Really bad trophy, now it is difficulty 5 for me, yes you can do it easy with revives, but it is super boring long :(

I voted a 4. Playing on very hard was not bad at all. Some of the echoes took a few tries, but nothing really difficult. The only thing was the length of time it took to reach lvl 65, but that does no affect trophy difficulty. Anarchy master trophy can be difficult without the right team, but once you find some good team based players, it is much easier.

I'll give this a 6. The story mode on Very Hard is still easy. Getting all the skillshots is time consuming but by no means complicated. Reaching 3 stars on each Echo won't take more than 1 or 2 tries max. The only potential difficulty is with 50,000 points on anarchy, but again with a decent team-mate it's a simple task. Only real pain is the grind to level 65 but that's not difficult.

yeah, i gotta go with a 3. I flew through the game on superhard except for the semi difficult parts near the end. Echoes took 1/2 turns each. 15,000 took 2 turns to get. Old School was an easy run through the 30second map.

Most time consuming/tho not difficult was to get level 65 grindathon, but thats ok.

i had 126/131 skillshots at the end of my 1st playthrough, just had to go get luckyshot, firefighter, gunslinger, halloween and flyguy and i was plat. peace all

id give it a 6. Anarchy Master takes a long time if other players arent on the same wave length. managed to get the 50'000 with 2 people, with one enemy left we just let him kill us so we could get over the line with revives. Final Echo is just time consuming. Very Hard for me was a lot easier than i thought it would be. About 5 skillshots gave me problems, but not for long. Look forward to a sequel or DLC.

im gonna give this a 4. i still need anarchy master (last time me and my partner got 48K:mad:) and grind to level 65. the game on expert isnt bad. none of the skillshots gave me any problems at all except for maybe gunslinger. some of the skillshots seem random but whatever, its not a big deal. i did most echoes in 1-2 tries. only 2 of them made me replay them more to beat, but those were all under 10 tries.

Edited by 8BitArtist

this plat is real easy imo. Anarchy Master is not as bad as ppl say. Its way easier to do it with 2 ppl that with 4. After I got it, me and this other guy did it without using mics. All it is, is some tornado yoink action, and team whiplashing every boss.

i was just gonna say that. I finally got to level 65, and wow, much more of a grind than i thought. CodeI3lue was so awesome with grinding with me. We grinded 6 hours in a row last nite from 6pm til midnite til we got it. it took 6 hours just to go from level 56-65 and that was all doing dead rock team so i can imagine it would take forever longer if you did it legit. I had the exact # but not with me, like 1,800,000 xp needed. it took me 1200 minutes, so 20 hours just for the anarchy grind. good luck ;)

8 here, is really annoying some Echos modes (I mean for gain the 3 stars not for finish them), and Anarchy is purlely luck find a really good partners (even with the boost thread)! btw the very hard difficulty for me is a LOT HARD lol! I'm done with this game! maybe I will rent it again in a couple of months just to try the DLC but now I'm done =)

I give it 4. Anarchy Master is definitely the hardest trophy but once you've found good partner it shouldn't be a problem.

Generally the game fulfilled my expectations and getting platinum was pure pleasure. Looking forward to Gun Sonata DLC.