Story Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

ShadowAFC

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/fiftyquid-albums-image-storage-picture12706-attention-sign-orig.png WARNING! http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/fiftyquid-albums-image-storage-picture12706-attention-sign-orig.png

SPOILER TAGS ARE NOT USED IN THIS THREAD!

You have entered a spoiler tag free zone about the game Bulletstorm. This thread has been created to discuss anything Bulletstorm related. You are permitted to discuss key plot points, boss battles and any part of the story openly without the use of SPOILER TAGS. Please note, this is not a "How do I..." thread. Any posts like this will be deleted.

In summary, this is a SPOILER TAG free zone. You do not have to use SPOILER TAGS within this thread. This thread is immune. Failure to use spoiler tags outside of this thread is punishable with a three day ban.

I have to say, my biggest problem with the game was Serrano's voice acting. The entire time, I was wondering why Toby Huss wasn't doing the part, and every time he spoke to me I was thinking "damn, this is a piss-poor Toby Huss soundalike."

I was greatly pleased with the quality of the story, though I'm upset we're left with a bunch of loose ends to the primary conflicts of grey/Serrano and grey/Ishi. Grey/trishka had an obvious conclusion from the get-go.

I have to say, my biggest problem with the game was Serrano's voice acting. The entire time, I was wondering why Toby Huss wasn't doing the part, and every time he spoke to me I was thinking "damn, this is a piss-poor Toby Huss soundalike."

I was greatly pleased with the quality of the story, though I'm upset we're left with a bunch of loose ends to the primary conflicts of grey/Serrano and grey/Ishi. Grey/trishka had an obvious conclusion from the get-go.

The voice and charector looks like the drill sergeant (Ronald Lee Ermey) in the Geiko commerical.

Wow! The story started off crazy. Gray shots the red barrel the other guy was holding. I forgot his name. I was surprised to see Ishi live, I thought he was dead for sure. Espically after the doc died.

I was also surprised that Ishi survived, considering the enemy smashed their way in so soon after the operation started. All I can figure is that Doc had already done most of the work while Grey and Rell were getting the fusion cell to power the bioweld, which must've been the last step, actually fusing Ishi's nervous system to the circuitry in the borg parts so he could move his metal arm & leg like his own, see through his mechanical eye, and have the warbot computer Doc put in his head be able to communicate seamlessly with what was left of Ishi's brain.

The voice and charector looks like the drill sergeant (Ronald Lee Ermey) in the Geiko commerical.

It was a sad attempt at sounding like him and they look nothing alike.

Anyways..

think/hope there will be a second one?

I thought the game was awesome and hope they make a second.

i thought it was a great game. 10x better than killzone3.

I really enjoyed how Sarrano was a great asshole. I really liked Ishi's character too, always fighting with the AI. I can't wait to see what happens if Ishi is evil/controlled by Sarano ("God is Dead") and I want to see if they put Sarrano's head in a jar, lol ("your legs were shattered and your internal organs were... paste..."LOL!)

• 4 weeks later...

This story was penis jokes. That's it. I didn't think it was very good at all. The game was fun, though.

Basically, you fight a bunch of dudes, then crash. Repeat. Throw in rescuing someone, or a big ol' monster, and they called it good. Everything that ever should have killed someone, never did. I'm amazed Rell and Doc didn't survive after everything Sarrano, Grey, Ishi, and Trishka did. Trishka shows up out of nowhere, just alive, just in time. Sarrano doesn't die, from something he definitely should have. Bogus

• 2 weeks later...

The story was decent but there wasn't enough tension between Gray and Sarrano in the final chapters I mean c'mon! Gray absolutely hates this guy yet all they do is have a verbal slagging match while trying to get to the ship and yes to seem him survive after all that was incredibly annoying.

This story was penis jokes. That's it. I didn't think it was very good at all. The game was fun, though.

Basically, you fight a bunch of dudes, then crash. Repeat. Throw in rescuing someone, or a big ol' monster, and they called it good. Everything that ever should have killed someone, never did. I'm amazed Rell and Doc didn't survive after everything Sarrano, Grey, Ishi, and Trishka did. Trishka shows up out of nowhere, just alive, just in time. Sarrano doesn't die, from something he definitely should have. Bogus

The only thing you noticed were the jokes and not the plot which was there. Compared to Gears of War, this has way better character development and a more logical sense to a storyline. The dumb jokes are the same kind of jokes a lot of people make but that doesn't detract from the story and actually makes for a good addition to character development.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I really really enjoyed this game alot, it definitely doen't get the respect it deserves. I laughed alot and the skill kills were a great addition cause I would sit back and just think of environmental kills.

Story wise obviously dude didn't care enough about his team because that was just a very stupid thing to do, you are going to attack that big ship with that ship of yours neh.

i loved this game. his disregard for his team in the beginning was horrific though, and then your buddy is like a cyborg thingy because your drunken attempt to attack a huge ship with a puny little one. the character development was there and i was zoned in from the beginning. was hoping for a part two but i know it wont happen.

• 1 year later...