Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

BlakeyBlake999

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Coop Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

For Anarchy Master I recommend the following:

Start off with just 1 other person (who actually knows what they are doing). Get to round 20 then do the following (on the way to 20 make sure you've bought the flail, maxed it's ammo and speed (not power), maxed the PMC's ammo and speed (not power), bought the thumper (maxed optional), increased leash speed fully and maxed your defense and speed (not power):

1 Person stands up the top on the platform above the tornado. The other person stands below, in front of the Dino head. The enemies will come to both of you. Now depending who the enemy comes at you'll want to flail them, kick/leash them into the air and let your partner grab them with the leash so they go into the tornado. This will net both of you team sadist, shocker, yonked and not in Kansas. That works out at 425 points each. So 850 points per enemy. There are a total of 72 enemies, and upon completing the score requirement you'll each get 2,000 points approx. Completing team challenges will net 1000 points between you and when you take the mini bosses aim to leash their heads off together for around 900 points for you both. All in all 50,000 is extremely easy. Just make sure not to have more people. Only have a 3rd or 4th person if they do nothing but help kill the mini boss and in challenges for the extra bonus team points. Don't let them do any of the leashing as it ruins the scores.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not into blowing stuff involving butt holes however I just got this game and Killzone 3 so add me if you have either or both. I dunno which to play first but I think it'll be Bulletstorm cuz Gamestop's 24 hour 2x xp preorder bonus for KZ3 didn't come in today so it looks like I'm gonna try to play through a bit of this thing :)