(Multiplayer) Movement Controls Glitching on Wave 19

DemonicPrime

Went on to play Anarchy mode today with a partner and for whatever reason when I got to Wave 19, the movement controls became virtually unusable. I couldn't walk around properly and I could barely look to the sides so you can imagine trying to aim was veryyy difficult.

Has something like this happened to anyone else?

Yeah, I have to admit: there is something really wrong with the servers or with the game itself. I tried yesterday to get "Anarchy Master" with my brother. Two PS3 in the same room, two screens, so a perfect set. We have reached wave 8 on "Dead Rock" when suddenly I was not able to kick enemies or revive my buddy (he didn't have such issues). While pressing circle there was an animation of a kick as usual, but it didn't have any effect on the enemies. Ok, so I was using a slide and leach to send them into air. Next wave - my flailgun started to be useless! When I was shooting at the enemy, the chain with the exploding loads was not even appearing on the screen. I was trying to set it on the floor or wall - nothing. Not even animation of the shot itself. And my peacemaker carbine? I could fire all ammo into the boss - not even a scratch. And there was no issues with the connection at all, zero lag and it happened only to me, not to my co-op partner. OK, restart. Again, we got to wave 12 - same situation, I can't kick the enemies anymore, guns not working. Restart. We have decided to not buy ANY additional weapons, just to update the standard peacemaker to the max - we have reached wave 20 without any issues and even with using only machine gun on the minibosses and the killing method shown under "Anarchy Master" trophy we were able to beat 50k (50840).

Never again! (Except for the "Team Player" trophy).

Edit: Ok, done! No more MP :]

Edited by Smashero

I've never had problems with movement, but many times my guns have just not worked, or I would randomly do the reload animation. Also, some team challenges didn't register properly for me (ex. Me and my partner kick an enemy into a plant for Feeder, get "Team Feeder", but don't actually complete the challenge)