PS3 Online Servers Being Shut Down June 30th, 2014 (closed July 16th)

Seiryu

EA has announced their next wave of server shut downs (the full list of which can be found HERE).

Most of the games on the list are for Wii, DS, PS2, or PC/Mac, but there is one solitary PS3 game on there, and Bulletstorm is it. Oddly, it is only the PS3 version that is going down, so presumably the Xbox 360 and PC versions will remain online.

If you have Bulletstorm and don't have all the online trophies yet then you have until June 30th, 2014 to get them. After that date all online trophies, and the Platinum, will become unobtainable.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn... and I loved this game so much, but the coop was always dead. In the end, this'll be another pass fore me, just like MAG (gonna miss you massive action game, you deserved better).

At least I'll forever have a beatiful 69% alongside this masterpiece :dance:

These are the trophies that have to be done online :):

Bulletstorm

Online Trophies: 5 (5(B))

Status: Will Go Offline after the GameSpy shutdown - June 30th

DLC Online Trophies: 6 (2(G), 2(S), 2(B))

(P) Dead Echo

(B) Like A Boss

(B) Anarchy Master

(B) Team Player

(B) Final Echo

(B) Environment Master

Gun Sonata DLC

(G) Heart Attack

(S) Extinguisher

(B) Bell End

Blood Symphony DLC

(G) Beat 'Em Down

(S) Environmentalist

(B) Barber

Source: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/231000-gamespy-services-will-ending-may-31st-2014-assistance-needed.html

It's just the Anarchy trophies that need an online connection ? Echoes can be done offline ?

Yes

Can I even finish the online y June 30th if I start? Or should i wait and swap for the xbox version for onilne. This isn't another 3 months Farcry 2 or Resistance 2 is it.

No, it's not 3 months long, maybe a few days or a week tops. At least you can do it solo, except for challenges. I see more peoples are playing but man why they keep on shooting enemies? This is not fps!:mad::p

• 2 weeks later...