How much time do I need to get all the online trophies?

yousif300

You can do the whole lot (DLCs included) in 1-2 weeks, depending on how much time you devote to them. The hardest and longest part is Anarchy Master as you and your buddy have got to have precise timing to pull it off. The XP grind is the second longest trophy but only because it's mind numbingly boring redoing the same wave over and over again. There are 12 online trophies when you count the DLC ones.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

You can do the whole lot (DLCs included) in 1-2 weeks, depending on how much time you devote to them. The hardest and longest part is Anarchy Master as you and your buddy have got to have precise timing to pull it off. The XP grind is the second longest trophy but only because it's mind numbingly boring redoing the same wave over and over again. There are 12 online trophies when you count the DLC ones.

thx you bro:)

Really depends on how much time you can spend with buddies in the game. I tried a week now and wasn't able to get a public game at all during week and people suck or aren't interested in getting the team challenges - if servers are playable at all - making farming 200 of them even more painful than playing alone for XP.

Really depends on how much time you can spend with buddies in the game. I tried a week now and wasn't able to get a public game at all during week and people suck or aren't interested in getting the team challenges - if servers are playable at all - making farming 200 of them even more painful than playing alone for XP.

Yeah, boosting is the only way to get the 2 Team trophies as randoms suck. I tried to get the Team trophies legit, no-one was even remotely interested and they kept screwing up :(.