Quick tip for Enforcer trophy

Furious Gargoyle

I haven't seen this anywhere, but I though I'd share an easy tip for scoring more than 15,000 points in the mall echo round.

At the point of sliding under the malfunctioning garage door you should have around 3,500 - 4,000 points after shooting the hidden fireflies on the right as you enter the building. The next area is where party is at. Make sure you have the cannonball with at least two charged shots before sliding under the door.

The first wave has 2 burnouts and the second wave has about 4. After the second wave, drink the bottle of nom juice on the middle desk and stagger to the front left corner (next to the sliding door), there is a small alcove. Put your back to the wall and fire a charged cannonball into the floor in the middle of the mob of burnouts that will pile up on you in the third wave.

You will get numerous intoxications (100 ea), gang bangs(100 first, 50 ea) and sledgehammers (500 first kill, 100+ each after). Don't forget to kick the cannonball if it isn't getting any kills (for Kick of doom skillshot: 100 sp, 50). Burnouts just charge and keep running into the bouncing cannonball. By the time the third wave ends (and two charged cannonball's later had stopped bouncing) I had over 11,500 points.

With the hot dog stand, vertigo, (fast food + sausage fest 500 ea), concrete reinforcing (Voodoo man 500, 100ea) and downed helicopter rotors (sucker 500,100 ea) environmental hazards remaining in the level, as well as the muta burnout (1,500+) reaching 15,000 can be done extremely easily.

Edited by Furious Gargoyle