Gunslinger help

ADrunkHomelesGuy

Can't seem to get this one. Any tips would be appreciated. I've already heard that attempting this on those red explosive guys with the flails, but I must be doing something wrong. I practiced and practiced with that weak, fail pistol, and I'm able to kill enemies 'as soon as I have them in my sights' but it's not coming up. Any ideas for a good location in the campaign or echo missions would be nice too

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree....Gunslinger is probably the most difficult Skill Shot in the game. I also tried the Rooftops Echo mode with the series of red guys with the Flails and just couldn't get it.

Finally, decided to try on Monorail. Right at the beginning after you get off the elevator, slide all the way to the right and up the steps, there are 3 grunts that rush you. Thump them and then do Snapshot kills once in the air. Took several failed attempts, but finally got it.

The problem with the rooftop red flail enemies is that if you don't get Gunslinger after the first two, there are just too many enemies to, effectively, get it. There is always one guy you miss with the "Thump" and he puts the brace on you, and by the time it explodes and releases, there is no way to complete two Snapshots on the remaining enemies in the air.

But, again, this is a tough one!

Edited by RSheb

• 4 years later...

I was really struggling with this, but got it the first time I tried after turning off auto-aim. That crap will completely mess you up; just turn it off, position yourself slightly away from and aligned with their head (no need to look down sight), and just move with the left stick and fire ASAP.