online still active?

honda hoe

Clearing out my backlog and this is the last game I have that requires online/coop for help

Are the servers buggy? Going offline? Is there anything I should worry about that will prevent me from getting this platinum? I'd rather find out first than be stuck with and unattainable plat :(

Also.. How long do all the coop trophies take? Thx :)

Find a co op friend Honda. You will only have trouble with a trophy or 2. Game didn't glitch on me. It was fun. Got some great help in co op with some ppl from the boosting thread. You can plat this pretty quick if you get a couple good co op players. Go get that plat before u change your name for the PS4. :D

Find a co op friend Honda. You will only have trouble with a trophy or 2. Game didn't glitch on me. It was fun. Got some great help in co op with some ppl from the boosting thread. You can plat this pretty quick if you get a couple good co op players. Go get that plat before u change your name for the PS4. :D

This^

Trying to get the 2 co-op trophies with randoms is a waste of time, get yourself a decent co-op partner and you're golden :). In terms of glitches, my copy froze 3 times and 2 of the Echoe Trophies glitched, to fix the trophy problem I had to play some of the Echoes that came with the Online Pass :(. I think at least 2 of the freezes were due to a Firmware bug as I had none before or after one particular update.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

• 1 month later...

I was just wondering this myself. After hearing about the Ghostbusters server closing I'm now starting to shift my focus to multiplayer trophies with servers they may shut down sooner than others. I don't want to be shut out from getting the platinum. The only multiplayer trophies are just co-op?

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

I was just wondering this myself. After hearing about the Ghostbusters server closing I'm now starting to shift my focus to multiplayer trophies with servers they may shut down sooner than others. I don't want to be shut out from getting the platinum. The only multiplayer trophies are just co-op?

That's right but you can do all except 2 by yourself in a private match :).

That's right but you can do all except 2 by yourself in a private match :).

Cool, thanks. I have to put this one on hold. I read the guide and seen you shouldn't boost until you are a good level. I haven't started this game yet. I went through my backlog and it seems Binary Domain and a few others have taken priority due to their servers. At least one is a THQ game. There's no long telling how their servers will stay up. I think Homefront should be fine but others not so much.

That's the other problem, the MP has some major connection and lag issues that are made worse by the fact it erroneously says your NAT is Moderate when it isn't :mad:!

Yup it says my NAT is Moderate and i know is not, still after complete the SP i will try to get the level 61 trophy to see if i can get the (P).

Yup it says my NAT is Moderate and i know is not, still after complete the SP i will try to get the level 61 trophy to see if i can get the (P).

Yeah I have the same issues, but when I can find a decent game people just play stupid, so I have doubts on getting the 50k in one round as they refuse to work on teamwork kills. they all play for themselves and the game requires teamwork to get past round 12/13.......

If someone wants to work together I am on EST most days (GMT -5) and on in the evenings.

• 10 months later...

It's only been a few hours since your last post, give it a few days to a week before you start panicking :).

EDIT: Does this have the words "Powered by GameSpy" either on the Box (if you have it) or during the initial boot sequence before the Main Menu? If it does then you could have a problem as other "Powered by GameSpy" game are having similar issues :(.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

Oh dear :(. There's a rumour going around that GameSpy have gone under completely :(. There was an issue last year with some other GameSpy servers because part of the company collapsed and rather than pay up to take over/maintain the servers, a lot of publishers closed the servers for certain games rather than pay up :(.

I'm online right now .... The servers are no worse than they have ever been. Meaning, shite... At best, but up and working. Looking for plat? Get in now I say.

This^

Whatever the problem was seems to have cleared itself up but who knows how long this will last so get the 100% whilst you still can.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm looking to play Bulletstorm (also boosting FEAR 2 as well) before the server shutdown. In particular, want to get the anarchy mode trophies which I am missing.

Good luck on that. Fear 2 takes six months to boost the last time I checked and Bulletstorm, I've read is really difficult to platinum.